Chapter two

It's been two weeks since Georgie's death. I can't imagine how he died.

The people of Derry has been isolated since the incident. I don't think it will ever be the same again.

****

It's the last day of school and I'm walking around to find Henry and his stupid minions. I can't find him inside the school, so I decide to go look for him outside.

As I approach the school doors, I hear shouting coming from outside. Henry.

I look up and find him shouting at a group of boys. He was pushing one of them about. The one with the lost brother.

"Hey Henry! What are you doing!?" I shout at him. "Whats it to you y/n?" I look at him blankly. What's gotten into him?

"Cant answer me? Cat got your young y/n? Or was it the thing that killed this losers brother" he says looking at the boy standing in front of him.

"Just shut up! Okay? You should just shut the hell up Henry!" I raise my voice again. "I dare you to say that again" he growls at me.

"I said, you should shut. The. Hell. Up." I say slowly. Looking furious, he strides towards me and punches me in the mouth. I fall on the ground from the impact and immediately feel the blood come trickling down my chin.

Henry grabs me by my top and shouts down at me. "If you ever, and I mean ever, come near us or talk to us again, I swear I'll kill you!" Leaving me laying on the floor with wide eyes.

The group of boys stare in shock and watch as Henry, or should I say Bowers, stormed off. "Same goes for you losers!" He shouts at them.

As soon as he disappears, the boys come running over to me. "H-hey are y-you al-r-right?" One says. I nod and two others pick me up off the floor.

"M-my name's Bill Denbrough." He stutters smiling at me. I smile back. He seems nice enough. Maybe I can trust them.

"This h-here is Stanley" he says pointing to the nervous looking boy. "T-t-thats Eddie" he points to a boy with brown hair and child-like features. "A-and finally, t-that's Richie" he finishes pointing at a boy with glasses.

I smile at them all. "Well my name is y/n. Y/n l/n. It's nice to meet you all" I say. Bill smiles back at me in a cute way.

"Th-thanks for sticking u-up for us b-back there" he says quietly. I laugh "it's no problem at all. You did nothing wrong so I'm not gonna let a bully torment you all for nothing" I say proudly.

"He isn't just a bully," Richie starts "he's a piece of shit" he says. We all laugh. "So y/n. You want to hang with us since you saved our arses?" Eddie asks.

I think for a moment. It would be alright to hang out for a bit right?

"Sure, why not. You all seem nice enough" I say to them making them all smile.

How bad can it possibly be?