Chapter sixteen

We all go to help up Eddie, who now has a broken arm. I feel really bad for him.

As we walk outside, I notice an angry looking woman in a car waiting for something. Or should I say someone.

As the woman spots us coming out with Eddie, she gets out of the car and storms over to us. She drags Eddie into the car. I can tell that he doesn't want to go because of the saddened expression he has on his face.

Mrs Kaspbrack drops her keys so by instinct I go to pick them up to be nice. "Don't touch them!" She shouts at me, giving me an angry glare.

"I know about you miss l/n. I know all about the stories. I don't want you to go anywhere near my son! Do you understand?" She asks me. What did I do wrong?

I look down at my feet and nod. She wickedly smiles "good." She says, and with that she gets in the car and drove away.

Richie begins to walk away from us all. "Hey Richie where you going?" I ask. He turns around and laughs. "I'm going. I quit you guys" he says.

"You can't just quit Richie" Stan says. I agree with him. "Yes I can! Eddie broke his arm and we almost died!" Richie exclaims.

He looks at the floor with a frown then turns and walks down the street. "Q-quitter!" Bill shouts at Richie who doesn't even look back.

One by one the whole group begins to walk away. "H-hey where a-are y-you all g-going?" Bill asks. Mike turns around and sighs. "Look Bill, we can't take 'IT' on alone. We're just a group of losers. Go back to your normal life... You too y/n." He says and walks away.

Me and Bill stand there alone in the street. He looks at me. "Y-you won't leave m-me too will y-you?" He stutters. I smile at him.

"Never"