Chapter fourteen

From the other side of the door, we all hear Eddie shout. Suddenly, he stops shouting and is replaced with a sickening silence.

"Eddie? You okay?" I ask, waiting for a reply. Nothing.

Not long after, I hear a loud crash coming from outside. That can't be good.

I back away from the door, not looking where I was going, so I end up walking into Bill. He wraps his arms around me and I flinch.

"Shhh I-it's g-gonna be a-alright" he tells me. I begin to feel safe in his arms, so I face him and bring him into a hug. I look over his shoulder and notice that Richie is missing.

I pull away and walk around the room. I see Richie in a room full of clown puppets. "Hey Richie! Come here, that doesn't look too good!" I shout.

With that, the door slams shut and leaves Richie trapped inside. Just like before, we run up to the locked door and bang on it. "Richie, open this damn door right now or I swear to god I'll kill you before that shitty clown does!" I shout getting angry.

I hear him scream on the other side and footsteps come running towards the door. Richie manages to get the door open and he comes running out, straight into me, knocking me over.

He looks down at me with a smirk plastered on his face. "Well hello m'lady" he says. I roll my eyes and shove him off me.