17: How To Get Rid Of Freckles

Lemon Juice:

Lemon juice is like a natural bleach so it lightens skin and covers up freckles better! Squeeze fresh lemons and apply with a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Do this everyday for results!

Dairy Mask:

The lactic acid in milk peels away the first layer of skin and makes your freckles seem lighter (: Spread a little sour cream over the most infected areas and leave on for 10 minutes. Pat your face dry. You could also use whole milk.

Use a Fruit Peel:

Using fruit is a natural way to lighten the appearance of your freckles! Mash up strawberries and a kiwi (might look gross ) and apply to your face and then let it dry (about 20 minutes). Peel the fruit away and rinse with cold water. You can Substitute apricots or cucumbers for strawberries and kiwi.

Use a lightening cream:

All the different ingredients in these are able to remove/conceal freckles. Apply everyday for better results.

☀️Protecting your Face:

If you didn't have freckles since you were born, they are most likely sin caused freckles. To prevent this, be sure to wear sunscreen and protect your face.

Get lots of vitamin C

Vitamin C helps lighten freckles without you touching your face! Citrus (I ALWAYS drink OJ), fruits, spinach, and other leafy greens have lots of vitamin C