~8~

(This is gonna look a bit different since I'm doing it on my phone...I also just got my nails done so typing is shit and I'm probably gonna have spelling errors...plus I just got back from homecoming...FUCC ALSO! Warning self harm and shit)

Tord chuckled and walked back to his room. Tom was in his room screaming into a pillow. It was time to go in what seemed like seconds to Tom. He took a deep breath and smiled at himself in the mirror.
"This is just a friend thing...you're just going to talk..." he said, then walked out. Before he could open the door Tord walked in and yelled
"HEYOOO! YA BOIS HERE!" Tom couldn't stop staring. He looked so...nice! He didn't believe Tord could look this nice! He had on different clothes than what he saw him take out the closet. A red button up with Khakis and dress shoes. His hair was even tied back. He smelled nice too.
"Um hi Tord..." Tom said, trying not to stare.
Tom didn't look nearly as nice. (Yes he did he's just thinking low of himself)
"Hey! You ready?"
"Yea...just let me grab my wallet and stuff..." Tom said as he walked back into the kitchen.
"Hey! Imma go to the bathroom real quick!" Tord yelled.
"K!"
Tord ran to Tom's room and searched for the bear. He found it and hid it behind his back and he ran out the door and put it in his small mailbox type thing in front of his room and ran back in Tom's room.
"What did you run out there for?"
"O-Oh nothing! Don't worry about it!"

They got in the car and Tord asked where Tom wanted to go. He didnt know and really didn't care. They ended up going to some roadhouse place. It reminded him of when him and Jeremy went to that southern place and had so much fun. The same night he...well you know what happened.
"Tom? You alright?" Tord asked, knocking tom out his daze once again.
"Um...yea" Tom said, choking on his words. Jeremy was a pretty touchy subject.
Tord didn't really believe Tom but he couldn't really do anything so he started talking.
He asked Tom about himself, and about what he liked to do. Tom was surprised. Jeremy never asked him questions like that.

They had a nice time. They talked and ate and laughed. They were becoming real friends. Until it happened. The song came on. The SAME one Tom and Jeremy danced to. Tom was starting to have a panic attack.
"Tom what's wrong?"
"T-Tord I wanna go home..."
"What why?"
"Please! We already paid and everything let's just...go..."
"You sure? We could dance a bit!"
"NO!...no...please just...take me home...please" Tom started to lightly cry and hug himself.
"Okay okay! We'll...we'll go..." they went home and before Tord could even step out the elevator, Tom ran to his room, trying not to cry his eyes out. He left his door open, so Tord decided to check in on him. He was worried. He had no clue what was wrong with him.
"Wh-Where?" Tom was rummaging through his entire apartment, tearing everything down and screaming. He sat in the corner finally, sobbing and hugging himself.

"Tom? Are you-"
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK TORD?!"
Tord stepped back.
"Sorry I just...I can't find my...I...god the embarrassment..."
"What? What did you lose?"
"THE ONLY THING THAT CAN CALM ME DOWN! My...my bear...t-tommee..." Tom said, scrunching up into a tighter ball.
Tord looked down.
'Go on Tord! Give it back he obviously needs it!'
Tord sighed.
"Sorry to hear that..." Tord said as Tom just kept sobbing. He sighed again and walked out the room. He took the bear and put it with the rest of the stuff he had. Then he heard the sobs go quiet. He put his ear up to the door and listened. Nothing. He got real worried and ran to Tom's room and knocked on the door.
"Tom?"
No response
"TOM?!" He yelled, knocking harder. Once again getting no response. He opened the door as ran around looking for him. He finally found him in the bathroom with blood all over the sink and floor and his wrists. The was a razor in one hand. He was crying as he looked in the mirror until he heard Tord come in.
"Tord?..." he weakly said. Tord started to tear up. He didn't think tom was this depressed. He ran and hugged Tom so tight he never wanted to let go.
"Why the fuck would you do this?" Tord said in a calm tone.
"I-I lost Jeremy! I lost my bear! I-I..." Tom was quiet for a minuet.
"Tommee is my stress reliever and now...I don't have him and this is...this is what I use to do before I had him..." Tom said, stepping away from the hug.

Tord sighed and ran out the room.
"Tord?..." Tom squeaked. He thought Tord was leaving him just like everything else, when in reality he said fuck the mission...he can't see tom like this. Tom looked in the mirror again.
'See he hates you too!' He thought. He added another line until he heard Tord come back. He was holding tommee.
"T-TOMMEE!" Tom yelled running and grabbing the bear out of Tords hands. He hugged it so tight, Tord thought its head would come off.
"Why...how did you find this?"
Shit...Tord didn't know what to say so he just stood there looking stupid.
"Did you...take him?" Tom asked, staring at Tords eyes.
"Uhh...well you see I can explain why I-"
"YOU DID TAKE HIM!" Tom yelled, tears started rolling down his cheeks again.
"Th-Thomas please just listen to m-"
"GET OUT OF HERE!" Tom yelled, pointing at the door. Tord backed up, fear in his eyes. He opened the door and stepped outside as Tom slammed the door.
Fucc. What the only thing he could think.