9

I woke up to the smell of bacon. It smelled so delicious, but the bed was so comfortable.

Thomas kissed my nose, "Good Morning sleepyhead." I grunted and cuddled next to him. "It is a good morning, isn't it?" I could feel him nod as he pulled me closer. I really didn't want to get up now.

He pulled away, and kissed me again, this time on the head. "C'mon, Patton is making bacon and eggs." I opened one eyelid. "Can I spice it up?" Thomas looked taken aback, then relaxed and said, "Oh. Yeah. You can."

I giggled as I popped out of bed. "What did you think I meant?" Thomas rubbed his hand behind his neck, blushing. I shook my head, wearing a little smirk, then said, "Maybe later." I kissed his cheek and held his hand down the stairs.

Patton gave a big smile as we came downstairs. "Plenty for everyone! Sit down, cuties." I wrapped my arms around Thomas' waist and then sat on my chair.

Logan was reading the newspaper. "Anything interesting in there, Lo?" He shook his head. "Not unless you count this." He put the newspaper down to show the headline.

(F/N) (Y/L/N) Arrested

Thomas winced in anger at the name, but I rested my head on his shoulder as I continued reading.

(F/N) {Fathers Name} (Y/L/N) {Your Last Name} was recently apprehended for the kidnapping of (Y/N) and Jon, his son and daughter, and the murder of (M/N), his wife.

I read no more. My food was ready, and I was hungry and happy to forget about it all. Patton kissed Logan on the cheek as his slid his eggs on his plate. "Put that away, it's time to eat." Logan just grunted but placed the newspaper down.

Virgil popped up in the seat next to Patton, and saw the newspaper. Quickly, he threw it across the room. "Forget about it." I nodded in agreement, mouth full with delicious eggs.

Roman then followed suit, naturally in the seat next to Virgil. "Mm, smells good." Patton grinned. "Thanks. It's already on your plate." Roman smiled. He kissed Virgil quickly on the cheek, making Virgil blush a little.

Jon was late, but he came in and made a comment on how gay the atmosphere was. I laughed.

We ate the rest of breakfast together, as a family.

*****

We were going to New York.

We were on the road, all of us, in Thomas' van.

Because of course he had a soccer mom van. He couldn't have this many sides and not have a seat for them on an epic trip like this.

We sang Disney until we made our first rest stop. I mentioned to Thomas how we should make a few vines while on our trip. He agreed wholeheartedly.

I got myself a can of (F/CH) [Favorite Chips] a (F/S) [Favorite Soda] and a bag of (F/C) [Favorite Candy]. Needless to say, I was ready to go.

But then day turned to night, Virgil got giddy, Logan got restless, Patton became tired, Roman was trying to stay awake, and Jon was complaining. Thomas and I, having front seat, decided we should pull in for the night.

We just pulled in to the nearest hotel, which turned out to be fairly cheap. It was really neat too, not to drabby and yet not too fancy.