14

I sighed heavily on their couch. "Are we really doing this?" Thomas looked up at the celling, perhaps asking himself the same question. He nodded. "Yes."

I rolled my eyes as Thomas left for the kitchen. "I'm beginning to hate you, I hope you know that." Dan smirked and Phil laughed. Phil slapped Dan on the back. "Nice one." Dan blushed.

I forgot about my hatred for a moment. God, they were adorable. I thought back to the men I fell in love with when I was only 13. They hadn't changed much, yet they had grown up. A little.

Thomas returned with a pie and a little smile. I sucked in another sigh. "Just get it over with." Thomas laughed now. He sat down by me and said, "1, 2, 3..." and then slammed the pie in my face.

I laughed a defeated laugh as I wiped the pie mess off my eyes. I looked at the camera. "This is why you never play Truth or Dare with children, children." Everyone laughed.

"Okay, Phil, Truth or Dare?" I wiggles my eyebrows. He stared me down. "Dare."

I grinned. I had been saving this one up for the perfect moment. What better time then now?

Dan looked at my face. "Phil, shit, you shouldn't have..." I cut him off. "You two have to reenact any smut image we choose." Thomas sat back, "Wait I don't think..."

I sighed but smiled. "Fine. Just me then." Phil looked at the floor. "Fuck." He muttered. I paused as I took my phone out. "Well, Phil..."

I looked through the images. I had seen many of them before, unavoidable when part of the phandom. I finally decided to do one pretty simple.

I smirked as I showed them my screen. "Here." The color drained from their faces. "Well, I guess she/he went easier than I thought..."

It was a basic scene with Dan pressed against the wall, shirtless, Phil wearing a tight shirt, making out. I laughed excitedly as they stood up. Thomas fixed the camera so we could see them get ready.

Thomas put his arm around me. "Nice revenge tactic." I placed a kiss on his cheek. "I had been saving that for something special."

They finally returned, dressed and ready. My mouth dropped. They were both very attractive. This I already knew of course, but the reason stood to stand.

I grinned and rubbed my hands together evilly. "Let's do this gentlemen." Faster than I thought, they got in position. The tension tripled and I glanced at Thomas. He was looking at me. I took a deep breath.

They finished the dare, breathless and looking at each other like...well, like they really needed a room. "Okay, we're done now."

I nodded saying nothing. We finished filming, and after the final edit, we published it.

The comments rolled in, and they were all amazing.

Oh my god, Phan continues to be cute.
Jesus Christ, they all really needed a room in that one scene.
THEY SHOULD DO A GROUP YOUTUBER TRUTH OR DARE
(Y/N) should make his/her own channel
God, this is the best video on the planet. 4 stars.

I put my phone away and looked at everyone. I got that fuzzy feeling again. "Hey..." they looked up. "Wanna go on a double date?"

They nodded and got ready.

*****

Dan and Phil had made the reservations, so the restaurant we were driving to was a surprise to both Thomas and I. The car ride was pleasant and quiet, with a lovely atmosphere. Thomas held my hand, and I smiled and watched London pass by. It was beautiful.

Dan and Phil were cuddled by me, looking wistfully at each other. They whispered occasionally, looking at us and smiling. I supposed they were excited to have us.

So was I. I never imagined I would actually be able to go to London, and especially not with Dan and Phil.

The car stopped. "You're here." The driver announced gruffly. "I smiled brightly at him. "Thanks loads!" Despite his grumpy appearance, he smiled back at me. "Ya'll have fun."

I hopped out of the car and looked at the enormous restaurant. Thomas gasped. "Do they really need the extra floors?"

Phil cuddled closer into Dan, wearing a big grin. "This place has everything. C'mon, let's go in."

I happily skipped in, meeting the eyes of a man in a tux, standing behind some kind of podium. "Daniel and Philip! A pleasure to see you again! I see you brought company, no?"

They nodded and I waved with my free hand. "I'm (Y/N)." I looked at Thomas, waiting on him to introduce himself. He barely looked away from me to say, "I'm Thomas."

The man nodded and smiled. "Aw, look at all of you lovebirds! Alright, I'll show you to your seat."

Everything about this place screamed romance. Not to mention the fact Thomas was being all sappy. We ordered and made small talk. A few people came over for autographs.

There was a woman who pissed me off, however. "Hey, can I have a picture?" We all nodded. "Sure!" I exclaimed. She shot me a look. "Not you. Who are you?"

I stiffened. "I'll have-" Thomas cut me off. "You don't have to be mean, miss. If you want a picture, you get it with her/him or you don't get one at all." Dan and Phil nodded in agreement.

She looked away from me. "Fine." She snapped the picture then took off angrily.

"God, she was a bitch." Dan stated as our food arrived.

After eating, they showed us the ropes. They had a gambling room, an arcade room, and a library. Dan said he didn't feel all of it was necessary, and I suppose it wasn't, but it was amazing all the same.

We finished the date and went back to the flat. We arrived to see door was open. On instinct, I pushed forward.

"What the fuck..." Dan muttered. I pushed open the door and poked my head in. "Hello?" I called. Silence.

I waited a few more moments before walking in. The flat was a mess. Clothes were thrown everywhere, their was food on the floor. We all surveyed the apartment.

I sat on the couch. "Who would come in just to make this mess and not take anything?"

"Well, they did take something." Thomas said, coming down the stairs. He looked at me. "Our passports are gone."

"Can't we just get new ones?" I asked. Thomas shook his head. "It's not just the passports. Our room? Everything was taken. ID's, our clothes, everything."

Phil let out a breath I hadn't noticed he was holding. Dan rubbed circles on his back.

"Someone doesn't want you to leave."

"Oh, not just them sweetheart." Came a woman's voice from the doorway. I spun around. "No, none of you are going anywhere." She shut the door and grinned menacingly.

"Mind your eyes." She whispered as the power went out.

"WHAT THE HE-" Dan's roar was cut off. Silence surrounded me.

"Not this again." I muttered. The smell of chemicals wafted by my mouth and nose, and my breathing became ragged.

"Fuck." I hissed as I fell to the ground.

A/N: Don't worry, this book has an ending. I just so love the mystery thriller part this book can have. I enjoy writing it.
Feedback?
Q: Fireboy or Watergirl? (Relevant to the new DNPG video.)
I Thank You Lovelies 💓✨🌼