5

I woke up in a cold sweat. Thomas ran upstairs, flanked only by Anxiety. Thomas saw me in my condition and ran over hugging me.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice cracking in fear. I hugged him back, dropping the phone by Anxiety, and cried into his shoulder.

Virgil picked up the phone and scrolled through the messages. He went a ghostly pale white. "Oh." He whispered.

Virgil showed Thomas the phone. "Oh my god! (Y/N) we have to call the cops...we...we have to do something!" He exclaimed nervously. I shook and pulled away.

"I just really want to sleep now, okay? I...I want to get my mind away from this...Thomas..." I trailed off, falling on him.

"Please don't leave." I murmured into his shirt as he placed me on my bed. He said nothing and climbed in with me.

"We can figure this all out tomorrow." Thomas said, pulling me to him as I fell into a much more peaceful sleep.

*****

I awoke to the smell of eggs. I smiled, then looked back over at my phone. The smile dropped. I left my phone there and walked downstairs.

"Morning." Said Thomas, cooking eggs over the oven. "Mm. Morning." I mumbled. I looked at the dining room table where all the Sides sat, nervously looking at me. "What?" I asked, a little too snappy. Patton winced and looked down at his empty plate.

"I-I'm sorry. I just really do not want to think about it. I want it to go away." I said, taking in a shaky breath.

I placed a kiss on Thomas' cheek. "Thanks for making breakfast." Thomas blushed. I smiled, really, for the first time that morning.

We ate in silence. After breakfast, Thomas announced, "I have plans for us today!" I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of plans?"

"Grab your leotards and find out."

I opened my mouth, shut it, and ran upstairs, shaking my head. God bless him, he really is trying.

I grabbed the only leotards I had, which were blue, and ran back downstairs.

"Are we going for a drive?" I asked as Thomas stood by the door, keys in hand. He nodded and smiled. As we walked out the door, Patton shouted, "Have fun kids!"

We drove for a very long time, humming to the radio. When a breaking news broadcast came over, we fell silent.

In other news, the Florida state police department has found a dead body in the central...

Thomas switched it off. "We don't need that today." He said firmly. "Besides, we're here."

I looked out my window. It looked to be a ballet studio. I gasped. "Wait, Thomas-" I started. Thomas had hopped out of the car.

I groaned and jumped out too. "Thomas I can't-" He shook his head. "I know you can." I blushed. I hope I can.

We got in. The place looked to be very old and rundown, like a place people would visit for...romantic purposes.

In the corner was a dusty record player, and right next to it was a box full of records. While Thomas had his back turned, I slipped on the leotards. He looked around until he found the record he wanted, then played it.

{Your favorite oldie song} (A/N: If you don't have one, then make one up) started playing. I grinned as Thomas spun toward me. "Let me show you what I know." He said, smiling.

He began preforming a round of grand jétes, and many other ballet forms that I couldn't repeat quite as well as he wanted.

The song played over twice until I learned the basic steps. Thomas and I then began dancing freely, mixing it up and laughing.

I spun in and out of his arms. I was still spinning when I saw Patton, in a tutu, bouncing around on his toes, giggling. I rolled my eyes.

Everyone else appeared as well, although Virgil blushed and kept pulling his tutu down. Logan watched us intently, then took Patton and began copying us. Roman took Virgil's hand and then, all of us were dancing our hearts out, feet moving in rhythm and sweating.

They all disappeared, however, once Thomas put the record away. He walked up to me and laced my fingers with his. He placed a kiss on my nose, then whispered, out of breath, "Should we visit the Police Department then?"

I nodded. "But before that...One more distraction."

And I kissed him. He kissed back, and I got lost in his hair, his kiss. His tongue scraped my lips, and the kiss intensified. My heart pounded, and my breathing became unsteady. We pulled away, and I was grinning. So was Thomas.

Is this love?

"Police Department now?"

"Yes."

A/N: Feedback? Again, sorry for the late update, but thanks to my number one supporter, Stephanie, who encouraged me from the beginning (and also suggested this chapter).

Also, to the Twitter comment group, who kind of inspired this.

Q: Your favorite Sanders Side?