12

The things that happened after were quite literally the highlights of my life. We had danced for a while, and I totally surprised Thomas with my random dance moves. Dan teased me about it, which made Phil slug his arm, which made us all laugh.

Then I walked over to the refreshments table. The boys were still dancing on the floor, and then someone tapped my shoulders. I spun around, then blushed heavily as my eyes fell on PJ. The KickThePJ. I attempted to swallow my mouthful of cookies, but I ended up only swallowing half and coughing up the rest.

Yeah, really smooth. Fortunately, he thought it was funny, and we talked for a bit. After that, I hugged him (squeezed?) and I led him over to his old friends, where we got together for a dance contest. Phil won. He looked so ridiculous I couldn't help but to just laugh and give it to him.

Now Thomas, Dan, Phil, PJ, and the rest of them were setting up for questions. The table was extremely long, and I wasn't sure they would all fit. But they did, and soon they were answering all the questions smoothly and quickly.

"Dan."

"Yeah?"

"How soon do you plan on retiring?"

"HA! Probably not until I'm 50 if I can help it."

That got a lot of laughs.

"Hey PJ!"

"Sup."

"Will the Fantastic Foursome ever get together again?"

He looked over and Dan and Phil. They all shared a sad smile.

"One can only hope."

My eyes glittered with tears at that response.

"Thomas!"

I jerked my head up.

"Yes?"

"Is it true your now off the market?"

Their were sad sounds as Thomas met my eye and responded, "Why, yes it is. (Y/N), how about you come up here?"

All the eyes turned to me, and my heart raced. I was never much of an attention seeker, and I was completely unprepared for this situation.

I just nodded and maneuvered toward Thomas, then stood beside him.

"Will we ever see you two in a video together?" Someone shouted out. I smiled and replied, "Well, I most certainly think so."

We answered a bunch of other questions about our relationship. Then the question turned to Phil.

"PHILLY-WILLY!"

"Hunh?"

"What will the next video be about? Can we get a hint?"

Phil looked at us. My eyes widened.

"I was thinking it would involve these two."

Squeals erupted and the voices escalated as the Fanders and the Phandom joined together in fangirling/phangirling.

I couldn't process what he said.

"Wait, what?"

******

I was sitting by Thomas in the lounge as we did the 7 Second Challenge with PJ, Dan, Phil, and a few others. So far, I had failed about 3 and nailed about 5. Thomas had managed to nail every one.

As PJ stood to touch all four of the walls in seven seconds, Dan and Phil looked at us. "What do you think about visiting us in London?"

PJ screeched. Dan laughed as he clicked "FAILED IT". PJ grumpily sat on the couch.

"London?" Thomas asked, thinking. "That. Sounds. AWESOME! What do you think (Y/N)?" I grinned and clapped my hands together, excited. "Yes yes yes!"

"Cool!" Dan responded. "You guys should come home with us! Unless you need to pack?"

We shook our heads. "We had to pack for this trip." I replied. "And, naturally, she brought two bags, so we're good." Thomas added.

"SEXIST!" I teased, slapping his arm. We all laughed.

"Ahem." PJ coughed loudly. "(Y/N) you missed your turn."

"Oh."

A/N: YAY LONDON! And I'm officially ungrounded as of tomorrow (I think), so updates should come around quicker. I'm so happy you guys seem to like this book! Thank you so so much!
Q: What's your opinion on London?
Me: Okay, seriously, London=Love 🇬🇧=♥️
Later Lovlies ♥️🇬🇧🌸