Chapter 3: The First Girl he Brought Here

Mony's outfit on the media box. ka-ciao enjoyyy

Monica's P.O.V.

The week seemed to pass quickly. Before I knew it I was already searching through my closet for something to wear tonight for the movie night at Brandon's house.

I finally settled on a pair of denim jeans that were folded at the ankles and a simple orange top with tribal prints, whose sleeves reached right above my elbow. I was ready to dress up when my phone beeped indicating a text message.

From: Brandon

My sisters are excited to meet you. So excited that they want you to stay for the night. Are you okay with that?

To: Brandon

Of course. I'm excited to meet them too. They sound fun to hang out with.

From: Brandon

Okay. Thank you. You make them happy, you know. :)

To: Brandon

Good to know. It was nothing, though. I'll pack my things for tonight and tomorrow. See you later.

I didn't wait for his reply and dressed up quickly in the comfortable clothes. I braided my hair on one side and put on some concealer to cover the bags under my eyes. I didn't need any other makeup though, I had long, full, curly lashes, defined eyebrows, plump, healthy lips and a clear face.

I packed up my necessities, clothes, shoes, makeup bag and my wallet. I put my phone in the front pocket of my backpack along with my iPod and wireless earphones.

I went to my Nana's chamber and knocked. "Come in." her soft, soothing, motherly voice called out. I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. I went inside and closed the door behind me.

"Nana, I'm staying over at a friend's house. I won't be home 'til tomorrow. Uh, bye, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

She smiled, " My baby's growing up. Have fun, dearie."

I gave her a grin and walked out of her room before grabbing my keys from the hooks beside the garage door. I buckled up in my Porsche,put my stuff in the passenger's seat and drove off to the address Brandon gave me this morning.

I parked my car outside a big mansion, which happens to be Brandon's house.

All I said was "Wow." as I gawked at the place.

I walked up the front door and rang the doorbell. It made the typical 'ding-dong' before someone who I assumed was Brandon's mom, opened the door.

I smiled at her and she returned it, showing her pearly whites.

"Hello sweetie, are you looking for someone?" she asked.

"Hi Mrs. Carson. I'm Brandon's friend. Nice to meet you." I answered politely.