Chapter 13: My Knight in... Nikes?

Monica'sP.O.V.

Going to School was torture itself. But getting bullied at school was more than torture. Literally.

"Hey you there! Groany, wasn't it?" a high pitched voice called out making me stop and look around the halls. Nobody was there except me, although I'm pretty sure nobody called me groany.

"Me?" I said confusedly.

"Yes you dumb bimbo. You." Another girl with red hair said from beside the bleach blonde girl who owned the high pitched voice.

"But I'm not Groany. It's Mony." I corrected as the three girls, a bleach blonde, a redhead, and a brunette came towards me. Three in one.

"Same thing. They're still sounds that you can hear when people have sex." The brunette said, waving her hands off in dismissal. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and stared up at the three.

"Wha do you want?" I sighed.

"We want you to stay away from Fiona's boyfriend, Josh." the brunette answered, pointing at the bleach blonde girl.

Straightforwardmuch?

I visibly frowned, "I don't even walk the same hall he walks in at school." I muttered.

"But a little birdie told me you had history and that you were the best of friends." Fiona (the bleach blonde girl) sneered.

"No we-"

"Don't even try to deny it bitch." The redhead said, pushing me to the girls' loo and entering with her friends, locking the door.

"Look, Josh and I were friends. WERE. As in a long time ago. We are nothing to each other now, okay? So quit being that insecure little scoundrel that goes around threatening the girls who stare at your boyfriend." Okay, I was getting a little annoyed but  wherethe heck didthatcourage comefrom?

I get a little feisty when I'm annoyed but damn, that was totally unexpected of me to talk back to that bimbo like that.

"How dare you talk back to me like that!" With that, a stinging pain at the side if my cheek resounded, almost making me cry.

I whimpered and closed my eyes as I heard and felt another slap. I felt manicured nails claw unto the skin of my upper arm making me bite my lip to stop myself from screaming.

I felt someone grab my face and someone kick me in the guts making me about to crouch down in pain if it wasn't for the strong grip on my chin.

"Open your eyes you goddamn boyfriend stealer!" Fiona screeched and I immediately obligued, mist falling from my eyes.

"Don't. Ever. Go  Near. Josh. Again." Fiona said slowly.

"I d-don't e-e-even t-talk to h-him." I stammered through hiccups.

"But he talks aboutyou. Doesn't he Scarlet?" Fiona said sweetly with a glint in her eyes, facing the redhead. The redhead nodded.

Fiona's fake kindness suddenly dropped as she gripped my face harded making me flinch. "Ally. Finish her off."

The brunette, apparently Ally, kicked me at the side and threw a punch to my face making me stumble back against the sink.

An elbow hit the side of my neck and suddenly I heard a door slam and open. I looked up to see the bimbos gone. I crouched down on the floor and sobbed quietly.