Chapter 11: Shopping is Tiring

Monica's P.O.V.

"How about this one?" I asked Brandon, holding out a pink dress.

"Nah, she doesn't like hot pink. Keep looking." he said and turned back to the racks again.

Turns out, this guy right here is buying a gift for his sister, the youngest one, Vivianna.

(A/N: If you don't remember, Natasha, the oldest sister and Brandon's twin except she dyed her hair blonde. Jeseree, the second and Vivianna the youngest.)

"Does she really want dresses? She might have a full wardrobe already. Can you tell me her likes and hobbies and stuff?" I said as I looked at Brandon.

"She likes walking outdoors, especially in the woods. Her favorite color is Baby Pink. She also like sweets and likes baking. She always wears jewelry everywhere even if it's only a ring or earrings. Like you said, she might have a fashionista blood as well as my other sisters. They got it from mom." he shrugged at the last part.

I thought it out until I came to a conclusion.

"I know just the thing to get her."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

"How could my sisters even survive this misery you girls call shopping for 8 frickin' hours and manage to grin like a lunatic?" Brandon said in between breaths as he carried the shopping bags.

"Easy.... We have Girl Power." I shrugged as we continued to walk through the mall.

"Can we at least stop by to eat?" he nodded towards a Pizza Hut.

"Okay, fine. I could use a slice or two." I said and stepped in to line up.

Turns out I was hungrier than I thought.

"That moment when a slice or two becomes 5. How could you even eat like that Mony?" Brandon wheezed through laughs.

"Shutup the Pepperoni and Cheese are calling me." I said through a mouthful of the delicious Pizza.

He laughed again making him choke on the pizza he was eating. It was my turn to laugh at him as I handed him his coke.

"That's what you get." I stuck my tongue out as soon as I finished another large slice of pizza.

"Sorry." he said sheepishly. I smiled at him, reassuring I was just kidding and drank my iced tea.

"We should get going." I said after a while as I stood up. He nodded in agreement and started carrying the shopping bags.

"I'll help you with that." I offered.

"Thanks but I can handle it now that I'm full." he said.

"Suit yourself." I shrugged.

Truth is, I knew he was gonna say that, I was just trying to sound nice and not some lazyass. I know, sucks to be him.

**--+--+--** **--+--+--** **--+--+--**

Brandon's P.O.V.

I watched as she walked in front of me in her tight white shirt, gray cardigan and denim jeans.

She always believed she was ugly. I beleive that she was prettier than those bimbos that walk around practically naked with their faces caked up. She had inner beauty, the beauty they don't achieve. She's pretty in the outside too, she just thinks she's not because she always keeps her hair tied and put less or no makeup at all.

"Mony, can you start the car up. I'm just gonna place these here at the back." I said as I tossed her the keys.

She tried catching it but she missed and sighed as she picked it up. I smiled at her clumsiness and started putting the stuff we bought in the back.