(Editing) Part one.

Indria's point of view.

I grab some water from the fridge and let myself drop on the couch, it is realy quiet here.. but that's what you get when you live by yourself i guess.

I would love to find someone tho, and to live with him when the time is right.
but becouse of Jax, Jax Anderson,
i have trust issues.

*Flashback*

"Baby come here!" My boyfriend Jax screamed.

"Comming!" I yell back and quickly got of our bed, yes, our bed, we live together, not that i want to, i'm kind of forced by Jax to live with him.
You see, Jax, he is not that sweet loving boyfriend everyone asks for, not at al.

"Hurry up!" He screamed.

"Im comming!" I yell back, and i can tell you that something bad will happen in, 3, 2, 1.

"Indria! Stupid bitch!" He screamed as he slapped me in my face and i feel a sting of pain. i hold my cheek and look at him, not noing what i did wrong.
i never do anything wrong, that's just what he makes of it.

"You need to work harder! How are we ever going to pay these bills?!" He screamed, spitting in my face as he talked.

"W-why can't you work? Y-you don't work at all" i say soft, i know that it's tricky to ask him something like that, becouse he will flip.

"I don't have time for that stupid shit!" He screamed as he trew the bills in my face and kicked me in my stomach making me fall on the cold floor.

*end of flashback*

I wasn't forced to live with him in the beginning tho, he was the best boyfriend ever, but that changed..
I was forced after he got all abusive and he made me live with him when i just turned 16.
I'm now 20 years old and i have been living alone for almost a year.
So that means 3 years living in hell.

But after all that, there is not one day that i wasn't scared of that Jax could walk trough these doors and make my Good day bad, even tough i know that Jax is in jail, i'm still realy scared for that.

••••••••••

Vote, share, comment <3

Xo. Inge