Part three.

Indria's point of view.

"We're just going to watch a chick flick"
i say and started the movie mean girls.

"Fine" Elena groaned grabbing the Cheetos that I just was about to take.
"But the popcorn is mine" she said making me giggle.

"Sure" i say and she stuffed her face full with them and i smile rolling my eyes.

>>

Halfway the movie my phone started ringing, i pauzed the movie and answerd the call, not even checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask and i saw Elena giving me a look, asking me who it is, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Hey babe" i hear Jax say and i looked at Elena for a second, she knows about Jax but she didn't know that he has been calling me lately.

"W-wat do you want?" I asked scared, Elena eyed me a confuesed look and then Jax started laughing.

"Talk to me baby, i only have 5 minutes" he said, probably smirking.

"Why are you calling?!" I ask feeling my hands starting to shake.

"To make sure you're fine" he said as if it was the most logical thing he could say.

"I'm more that fine, don't ever call ever again!" I yell and hung up, trowing my phone to the other side of the couch, I put my hand over my mound realizing Elena is still next to me, not knowing who just called me.

"Who was that?" Elena asked and the only thing i could do was cry.

"J-Jax" i say shaking and she hugged me.

"Has he called you before?" She asked soft and i slowly nod.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She said and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry" i say and can't help but feel bad, i should have told her, she is my best friend.

••••••••••

Vote and comment pls :)
Ily <3

Xo. Inge