Part nineteen.

Indria's point of view.

"Can i stay over for diner?" Elena asked following me downstairs.

"Yeah, sure" I say and look at Niall who is calling someone.

"You like him don't you?" She suddenly asked as we sit down in the living room.

"What?" I ask frowning.

"Do you?" She asked again.

"I uh.. i don't know" I say looking at Niall again.
"I mean.. what if he turns out to be exactly like Jax?" I ask frowning at my thought.

"He won't.. remember when i saw Jax for the first time, i didn't like him at al, but i acted like i did for you, and now, seeing Niall for the time.. i don't know what it is, but li already like him, and i promise you this Indria, he is not like Jax" she said serious, and i smile at her, i am so lucky to have a friend like her.

"Indria?" Niall said and i turn around to face him.

"I uh.. i have to babysit Daniel and.. is it okay if i bring him here? i mean he would love to see you again" he said and i smile.

"Of course" I say happy.

"Okay well.. then i'm gonna pick him up right away" he said and walked away.

"Okay see you soon" I say and turn to face Elena again, to see her looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"I swear, this is nothing like Jax" she said serious.

••••••••••

Vote, share, comment <3

Xo. Inge