Part seven.

Indria's point of view.

I am now standing in front of a huge house, i check the adress again and see that i am at the right place.
I rang the bell and a girl opens the door, i guess she's like 12 years old.

"Hey, i uh-" I start but I'm cut off by someone in the hall.

"Jenna? who is it? it could be.. oh hey indria come in" Niall said happy and he let me in.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jenna asked smirking at Niall.

"No.." he said pushing his sister aside.
"How are you doing?" He asked as he closed the door.

"I'm good, thanks" I say smiling and took of my jacket before he pulled me into the living room.

"Let me introduce you to my family" he said happy which made me giggle.
"This is my mom, my dad, my sister, Jenna and my little brother Daniel who you have already met" he said pointing at Daniel who was fast sleeping on the couch, cuddling with a stuffed turtle.
"Guys, Indria, Indria, guys" he said and we all shake hands.

"Maybe you can wake Daniel up" he said and i smile nodding as i walk over to him.

"Daniel" i say soft as i shake him a bit, he groaned soft and opened his eyes, he looks at me for a view seconds before he saw who i was and his eyes widden.

"Indria!" He said happy and hugged me, with the turtle in between us.

••••••••••

Vote guysss love you <3

Xo. Inge