Part fifteen.

Indria's point of view.

When i walk back into the living room i only saw Jax, but when i saw him hitting something i found out that Niall was under him..

"She's mine!" Jax screamed as he trew another punch in Niall's face, and i rushed over to them, done with this bullshit.

"I am not an object!" I yell and push Jax of Niall and look Jax death in his eyes as soon as he got on his feet.
"You, you are crazy" i say, harshly poking him in his chest.
"We are over for almost a year! Just, leave me alone!" I yell and slap him in his face, i have no idea where that confidence came from but it was gone when Jax slowly walked to me, looking more angry than ever.

"You. Are. Mine" he said low and pulled me closer by my waist.
"See this scar?" he asked and i close my eyes in fear, Jax made that scar when he was drunk and he thought it would be fun to 'mark' me.

"Don't.. please" I say soft as he leaned in a bit.

"You love me and you know it" he said slow, me with my eyes still closed, i could just hear the smirk in his voice.
I just don't want to know what he is going to do next.

"Police! Don't move!" Someone said making Jax stop with what he was doing, and i slowly opened my eyes, seeing a confused and mad frown on Jax face.

"You called the cops on me?" He said soft in anger, the cops pulled Jax away and another cop walked to me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She asked and i shake my head.

"I'm fine" I say, but do you want to know a secret?
It's a lie.

>>

"I'm so sorry" Niall said as we were sitting alone on the couch.

"It's not your fault" I say soft as i lay my head on his shoulder.
"I'm just really scared" i say.
"What if he comes back again?" I ask, my voice still shaking.

"He won't" he said as if he was sure.
"Maybe we should try to sleep, it's getting really late" he said changing the subject and i nod.

>>

Laying alone in my own bed i stared at the boring white ceeling, until i heard the door open and my head shots up and i look at the door opening.

"Jax?" I asked scared.

••••••••••

I'm not letting it end so easily :))
Sorry :3

Xo. Inge