Part nine.

Indria's point of view.

While watching the movie i notices Niall getting a bit closer by the minute and he suddenly putted his hand on my tight witch made me flinch a little.

"You okay?" He whispered to me and the only thing i could do was nod, he moved his hand up and down trying to comfort me but it only brought back bad memories.

*flashback*

I was watching some stupid show on Netflix, but yeah.. what else did i have to do.
I heared the door open which meant that Jax is home.

"India?!" He screamed from the hallway.

"I'm here!" I said loud turning the volume down a bit, and he walked into the living room, letting himself drop next to me on the couch, he grabbed the remote from my hands and closed the show I was watching and started a horror movie.
I tried to walk away a view times but he pulled me down again.
God.. I hate horror.

"Isn't it romantic?" He asked smirking, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Y-yeah" i say soft as i knew that if i didn't say anything he would get mad, I wouldn't even wanna know what he would do if I'd say no, he moved his hand up and down my thigh, every time a bit closer to my part.

*end flashback*

That was the night that i lost my virginity against my will.

••••••••••

Oh shit..
Let me know what you think of it please xx

Xo. Inge