Part four.

Indria's point of view.

"Are you sure i can go?" Elena asked as we were standing at the door opening.

"Yeah, it's fine, go" i say smiling.

"Well, okay, goodnight" she said still not sure about leaving me, but i just want to be alone for some time,
She hugged me before she walked away and i closed the door.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 10 pm, but i'm not tired, at all,
So i decited to go for a walk in the park, i know it's late, but i don't have something better to do.

>>

After a view minutes of walking i sitted down on a park bench and let out a sigh, i looked up at the dark sky, filled with thousands of stars.

"Miss?" I hear someone say as i feel someone pull a bit on my jacket and when i look down i see a small boy looking at me, around 3 years old I think, it is way to late for such a young boy to be alone at this time, i mean, it's like 10 pm now.

"What is it?" I ask as i see tears roll down his cheeks.

"I lost my b-brother" he said sobbing with his arms open for me to pick him up, i did so and sitted him on my lap.

"What's your name?" I ask wiping his tears away, holding him close to me.

"I'm Daniel and i'm 3" he said calming down a bit.

"Daniël, do you maybe know were your brother could be?" I ask and he shakes his head, how can he be alone like this?

"We're going to find your brother okay? I wont leave you until we have find him okay?" I ask and he nods.

I can't leave him like this..

••••••••••

I used the name Daniel because that would be my name if I where a boy :)
Just here to say that :))

Xo. Inge