Part twenty nine.

Niall's point of view.

"The nickname for my sister Jenna..
it's J" i mumble slowly and Elena's annoyed face turns to a slightly shocked face.

"Jax friends always called him J" she said, Indria told me about that, when Jax friends came over they always called him J, not even Jax, no, just J.
Maybe that's why Indria thought of Jax when i said J, even if i meant Jenna.

"I need to talk to her" I say and turn around but Elena grabbed my wrist.

"Take it easy on her" she said and i nod, i walked to the living room and saw her sitting there.

"Indria?" I ask as i see her staring at nothing, she jumped at my voice and looked at me, i slowly walked to her and sit down next to her.
"Listen, i uh-" without me being able to get to the point she started crying, and i only felt bad, i mean.. i did all this, without me even noticing it..
"Indria, baby, don't cry" i say and wanted to hold her hand but she slapped me away.

"Don't touch me" she snapped.

"Listen, please..i-i love you" i say, and she froze, just like me, i've never told her that i loved her before, but it's true.

Indria's point of view.

He loves me? he lo- yeah right.. no one does, or ever will.

"I remember Jax friends calling him J and-"

"I don't want to hear his name" i say cutting him off and bringing my legs to my chest, hugging them.

"Sorry.." he mumbled.
"But this morning i got a call from Jenna, i just didn't realize that my nickname for her is the same as.. you know" he explained and it felt like i was in a movie, that were in the end of it someone says something and suddenly everything makes sense.
I am there right now.

••••••••••

Vote and comment, hope you will have or had a nice day :)

Xo. Inge