Part eight.

Indria's point of view.

"Indria, Daniel, come, diner is ready" Niall said and me and Daniel got off the couch and we walk out of the living room and sitted down at the diner table.

"So Indria.." Niall's mom, Christy, starts getting my atention.
"How did you and Niall met?" She asked smirking, does she thinks that we are..?

"Mom, we're not.. dating" Niall said thinking the same thing.

"Well, i still like to know" she continued.

"Well, i was taking a walk in the park around 10 pm, and then i met Daniel" I started and smiled at Daniel.
"He asked me to find his brother, because he lost him, and then we found Niall" i said and i felt everybody's eyes on me, not really comforting, i'm just not really used to so much attention.

"Okay" Christy said smiling but then her smile faded.
"Wait, why was Daniel outside so late? And all the way to the park?!" She asked shocked, looking at Niall.

"I wanted to go outside but Niall didn't let me" Daniel said annoyed.

"You supposed to be in bed" Niall said rolling his eyes.

"Well, i wasn't tired" Daniel said crossing his little arms, I saw Jenna rolling her eyes beside her mom.

"Okay we get it" Niall's dad, Thom, said stopping the argument.

>>

After diner Christy and Thom insisted me to stay for the rest of the night, I agreed and now we are watching a movie, finding dory, mostly for Daniel of course, Niall was sitting on one side of me and Daniel sitting, well, half sleeping on the other side of me, his little head already on my leg and trying to keep his eyes open.

••••••••••

I feel a flashback coming :))
Vote and comment guysss!

Xo. Inge