Part twenty eight.

Niall's point of view.

Why is it taking Indria so long to open the door tho?
I quickly got up and rushed to the door and i frown as i saw Indria crying in Elena's arms, when Elena saw me she gave me a angry look and she letted Indria go and told her to go inside.

"What's going on?" I asked concerned but most of all confused.

"She though she would find real love.. and she thought she did, she found you, but of course everyone needs to ruin that for her" she said and i frown, but then my eyes open in shock.

"Did Jax call her again?" I ask.

"No, someone else did" she said still looking at me in a angry way.

"What? who?" who would call him? He's in jail again right, so.. maybe his mom? But why would that upset Indria so much?

"You, maybe?" She said as if it was the most obvious thing to say.

"What? why would i ever call him?" I ask, i have the feeling that i'm missing something..

"Don't play dump now, she heard you calling with him this morning" she said crossing her arms.

"What? i only called with my sister today" I say and i suddenly realize something.
"Shit.." i mumble and Elena raised her eyebrows annoyed.

••••••••••

Oooo cliffhanger againnn :)))

Xo. Inge