Part thirty two.

Indria's point of view.

It's now Saturday, a view days later after the whole phone call miss understanding, and me and Niall are good now, really good, but of course i was a little scared here and there but other than that, i'm feeling really good.

Okay back to reality, me and Niall are now baking a cake for his mom and dad, because they are together for 30 years.

"Hey indria, look at this" Niall said making me look at him and his spatula  filled with cake dough meets my face.

"Niall.. seriously?" I say calm and stare at him for a view seconds before i hit him with my spatula as well, and run away laughing.

"Indria!" He yelled and followed me, i know that he is faster that me but still.. it's fun.
And of course i am right, Niall was faster that me, he grabbed me and before i knew it he threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall!" I laugh and he walked to the couch dropping me on it with him hovering over me.

"You have a bit.." he said pointing at my cheek giggling before he kissed my cheek, practically licking the dough of.
I giggled and pushed him away.

"That's gross" I say smiling.

"But you liked it" he said smirking walking back to the kitchen again.

••••••••••

Comment something to make this chapter longer.

Xo. Inge