Prologue

Anastasia's POV

Hello. I'm Anastasia Styles. Yes Styles, as in Harry Styles. I'm his sister. His mom adopted me when I was 14. This happened a few months before he auditioned for the X-Factor. I moved from California to London. Ever since then, it has been crazy for all of us. Harry became famous with his band One Direction and I started becoming famous on YouTube.

Oh, did I mention I have a YouTube channel? Well I do and I started it a year before I was adopted. I just made it because my life felt like hell so I just had to escape from it. YouTube was the best thing that has ever happened to me. When people started finding out I had one, they kept subscribing or hating me because they think I got famous from Harry. The haters think I'm using him and I'm just fake which is totally a lie but whatever.

I have quite a lot of talents as my friends say. I sing, dance, take photography, and make videos. I can play the guitar, piano, flute, and the drums. So much but I usually just sing cause of my bro.

Now I'm 18 years old and I have to start looking for colleges. My best friend Sam and I found the perfect one in Australia. We'll be heading off there for summer vacation. Little did we know that we'll be staying at a house right next to 5 Seconds of Summer. Ever since Sam and I met them, well let's just say my life became even more crazy then it already is.....