Chapter 8

Anastasia's POV

I don't really want to sing in front of these guys. I have never sang in public before. I only sing in collabs with other YouTube singers or my YouTube channel. But never in front of people. It's not that I have stage fright or anything, it's just that I don't really like singing in front of people. And I honestly don't know why.

"Why won't we just find her YouTube channel?" Michael said interrupting my thoughts.

"That's a great idea!" Calum said, "I'll go grab my laptop." He started running towards his house.

"Wait what?! No no no no no. You cannot look at my videos." I said.

"Well millions of other people watch your videos so why can't we?" Michael said sitting up. He actually does make a good point. Calum comes running back with his laptop and sits on one of the chairs. Everybody surrounds him while I stand in front of them waiting for their reactions. I started to hear one of my covers. It was Skinny Love by Birdy. It's one of my favorite songs out their because it really says a lot.

Once it ended, everyone turned to face me. They stared at me and then they started smiling. "What?" I asked backing away from them slowly.

"You. Are....." Michael said, "AMAZING!" And before I knew it, 5sos jumped on me and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.

"Get...off of me!" I screamed in between breathes.

"Sorry Anastasia, it's just that you are one of the greatest singers I have ever met!" Calum said hugging me once again.

"Yea you're really good at singing. I don't know why you won't sing in front of us though?" Ashton said. He stared at me for a really long time which was kind of weird but I shrugged it off anyway.

"I don't know. I just don't like singing in front of people. And I'm not in the mood to sing right now." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh we will get you to sing whether you like it or not." Michael smirked at me. Oh no. I just rolled my eyes at him and sat down on the sand.

"So what do you guys want to do? It's only 4 and we still got some time left. Oh! I forgot to vlog again. Zayn can you pass me my camera." I asked him. He handed it to me and I turned it on. I started filming the boys in front of me.

"We can go out to eat at 6 somewhere. So we will have time to change." Liam suggested.

"Ok where should we eat?" Sam asked.

"We'll find somewhere to go later. But for now I just want to go back to the suite. We barley had time to get any rest and I'm tired." Harry said and then yawned to emphasize what he said.

"K we'll see you guys later." I said. I got up with Sam and grabbed my stuff.

"Alright I'll call you guys to pick you up." Liam said to all of us. We all waved at each other goodbye and went back to the house.

I turned the camera around and started talking to it. "So we are just going back to the house and get ready to go to dinner later. Can't you believe that the boys came here to visit us? It's crazy. Alright I'm gonna get ready so see you guys when I'm done!" I said. I turned off the camera and walked upstairs to my room.

"Hey Sam what are you gonna wear?!" I yelled. She better hear me even if she is down the hall from me.

"Idk maybe something nice but casual!" She yelled back.

"Kay." I yelled. You see are friendship consists of yelling, eating food, and too many other things to think of. But mostly yelling.

I went into my bathroom to go take a shower since I just came back from the beach. After that I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I went to my closet to pick out something. I just threw on my black halter tank top with my high wasted black jean shorts. I then put on my floral kimono. I put on my black wedge ankle boots. Then I just layered some necklaces. I went to my makeup vanity and put on some foundation, concealer, a little bit of eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss.