Chapter 3

Anastasia's POV

Yay! We landed in Australia! We got off the airplane and went to go get our luggage. Once we found them we went to the taxi that was picking us up. My mum texted me the address to my cousins house cause she has the key to the house we bought here. I told the driver the address and we sped off to my cousins house.

Once we got their Sam paid the guy the money. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and I believe the girl in front of us was my cousin.

"Are you lost?" The girl at the front door said glaring at us.

"No. Um hi I'm Anastasia Styles. Your cousin. And this is Samantha Johnson, my best friend." I said.

"Oh! Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm sorry I acted that way, I just didn't know who you two were. Come in, come in." She said gesturing us to come inside her house.

"I'm Cameron by the way. Your mum said that you two were coming here. I checked out the house you guys bought and it's pretty damn cool." Cameron said. So she's Australian? I never knew I was related to an Australian.

"Can we have the keys to look at it?" Sam asked.

"Sure Samantha. I'll drive you girls there." Cameron said heading out the door.

"Oh call me Sam." She said carrying her luggage to Cameron's car.

"Ok sure thing. Did you guys get the place furnished already?" Cameron asked once we got inside her car.

"Yea. When we bought the house online we got everything put in there. We hired someone to do it for us." I said.

"Oh that would explain the person that was in there." Cameron said.

We got to our place and it looked beautiful. It was the perfect sized house for two people to share. We went inside and it looked even more stunning than outside. The living room had two white couches with accent pillows on it. The table in the middle was a wooden table with a white rug under it. There was a loft chair across from one of the couches. The tv was mounted on the wall. The window looking out to the front yard was right behind one of the couches. The kitchen was simple. It was white with a high black table with high black chairs. We went upstairs to the rooms. My bedroom only had furniture in it cause we wanted to put stuff in here when we got here. I had a bed with a mattress, a white vanity, a white dresser, and a desk with a chair. My closet was a sliding mirror one but when you open it, it was like a walk in closet. I had my own bathroom. The walls in my room were painted a light mint green. We went into Sam's room. She got it like she wanted it to be. A bed with a mattress, two black night stands on each side, a black dresser, and a white vanity. Her walls were painted a light turquoise. She also had the same closet and bathroom as me.

Cameron told us she had to go so we helped her get our stuff out of the car. We said goodbye and that she'll see us later. Sam and I looked at the backyard and saw that it was a beach. We had a beach in our backyard?! No one told us about that. We went to our bedrooms to get unpacked. I filled my closet with all the clothes I brought. It took me about an hour to put things where I wanted them to be. After I was done I laid back in my bed and went on my laptop. I logged on to twitter and tweeted, "I'm here in Australia! It's such a beautiful place to be in." Then I called my mum.

*ring ring

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello? Anastasia is that you? Hi sweetie!" My mum said.

"Hi mum! Yea it's me." I said.

"Oh good how is it there so far? Did you meet Cameron? Is your house exactly like you wanted it?" My mum asked. She always asks way to many questions.

"Yes mum it's great here. I met Cameron but I didn't know she was Australian. And the house is exactly like how I wanted it." I said answering all of her questions.

"Good, good. Was your flight ok?" She said.

"Yea it was ok. I slept the entire time." I said.

Sam barged into my room. "We gotta go c'mon." Sam said.

"Who's that, Sam?" My mum said.

"Yea um I have to go mum I'll call or text you later. Ok, bye." I said and hung up when she said I love you.

"What?" I said sounding annoyed.

"We have a new neighbor. Let's go meet them." Sam said dragging me downstairs.

We went to the door where there were 4 guys standing before us. I feel like I recognize them but I forgot who they were.

"Hi we're your new neighbors!" They said at the same time.

---

Oohh who could it be??