Chapter 2

Anastasia's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Wonderful beautiful bacon. I knew that my mum was making breakfast since we have the guys, Sam, and my older sister Gemma here. Today was the day that I leave for Australia with my best friend. I still can't believe I'm doing this but it's a great chance for me to explore more of this planet.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do.. Stuff. Then I ran downstairs to the sweet smell of fried bacon. My favorite. I saw Niall to be the first one downstairs at the table waiting for the food. I sat down in the empty seat next to him while waiting for my mum to finish cooking.

"Morning Ana." Niall said.

"Morning." I said to Niall.

"Couldn't stand the smell of bacon either." He said.

"Yup. It awoke me from my dream." I said.

"Me too. When are you leaving today?" He asked.

"I believe we are leaving at 1 because our flight leaves at 2:30." I said

"Ok as long as I have time to devour this food then we'll all be good." Niall said as he took out his phone and checked Twitter.

"Kay little Leprechaun." I giggled. He hated being called a leprechaun.

"I told you not to call me that." He whined. I just laughed at his face. He just pouted which made me laugh even more.

Soon Liam came into the room. "What's so funny? Oh was Niall called a leprechaun again?" Liam said sliding into the chair across from us.

"Hahaha yea." I laughed

" I'm not a leprechaun." Niall pouted again.

" But you have the luck of the Irish." Liam said in an Irish accent, intimidating Niall.

"Hahahahahahahaha." I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

"Ugh." Niall groaned.

"Awe we're sorry Niall. Your just the cutest little leprechaun ever!" I said giving Liam a high five.

"Whatever." Niall frowned.

Then Louis came into the room sitting next to Liam. "What's wrong with Niall? Hey buddy you ok?" Louis said patting Niall on the back.

"We ca-" I was about to say before Niall cut me off.

"Don't u dare say anything. Ok?" He said eyeing me and Liam.

"Fine." We said.

"K good. So Lou I-"

"We called him a leprechaun!" I shouted while laughing.

Niall just glared at me. And Louis started laughing.

"I'm. Sorry. I couldn't. Help. Myself." I said in between laughs.

"Mmhmm." Niall said still glaring at me.

Harry and Sam walked in looking very sleepy. "We smelt bacon." Was all Sam could say. Harry just nodded his head. Harry sat next to me and Sam sat next to Liam.

"Good morning you guys!" Gemma said walking in with a plate full of bacon.

"Morning." Everybody said.

"Since when were you awake." I said looking at her.

"Well I was helping mum with breakfast." She said.

"Oh ok." I said yawning.

"Good morning everybody! How was your sleep." My mum said walking in with cups and orange juice.