Chapter 10

Anastasia's POV

It was finally time to go to the amusement park with the boys. Sam and I walked over to the guy's house and rang the doorbell.

"I don't understand why we need to keep ringing their bell. I mean they never lock it and we can just walk right in. We're literally their good friends now." Sam said shaking her head.

"Well it's rude and they could possibly think that a serial killer barged into their house." I said.

"Serial killers" Sam said adding an 's' to killer.

"Sorry, I meant to say serial killers." I said. Ashton opened the door and let us in.

"So are we going now?" I asked.

"Yea let's go!" I heard Michael say from their living room. He got off the couch and walked toward us with Calum and Luke.

"Ana! You and Luke are twinning!" Calum said in the most girliest voice possible. I saw Luke and I noticed that we were both wearing Nirvana shirts, shorts, and vans.

"Hashtag unplanned twinning!!" I said mocking Calum's voice. Luke started laughing.

"Why are we still going to an amusement park?" Sam asked.

"Because, it will be fun. And we want to spend more time with our lovely new friends!" Michael smiled. Sam knew he was lying so she gave him one of her looks.

"Ok, I just want you guys to come because Luke is terrified of roller coasters and I want you guys to see how scared he'll be." Michael sighed.

"I am not scared of roller coasters!" Luke huffed as he shoved Michael.

"When we filmed try hard he wanted them to slow down the ride a little bit so he can actually sit on the seat. He screamed the most out of all of us." Ashton laughed. I saw Luke's face turning red of embarrassment.

"Aw, is Lukey-pukey afraid of roller coasters?" Sam said squeezing his cheeks.

Luke groaned and pushed Sam's hands away. "I am not afraid of roller coasters. In fact, I'll actually go on a big one."

"Ok we'll see about that." Michael smirked. "Let's go!" Luke froze as everyone pushed passed him to get outside. I waited for him to come but he won't move.

"C'mon Luke." I said as I stood behind him and tried to push him out the door. "Let's go." He finally moved but I had to keep pushing him so he can move faster. I shoved him into the car and sat right next to him. Calum was driving and we were on our way to this amusement park that I have been waiting for all day. I saw Luke tense up when we started to get closer. I looked through the window and saw how big the place was. It was huge! I turned back around and saw Luke staring out the window with his eyes on the verge of falling out of it's sockets.

"Hey it will be alright. I'll be with you the entire time. I promise." I said to him smiling. I put my hand on top of his and felt him loosen up a little bit from my touch. I smiled a bit more and he smiled back. I looked a little bit passed Luke and saw Michael smirking and moving his eyebrows up and down. I leaned over and smacked his shoulder.

"Ow that hurt Ana. Like how the water hit my head today!!" Michael groaned.

"Oops. Sorry. That wasn't on accident." I smirked. Michael flipped me off and I just laughed right in his face. We finally parked in front of the place and walked over to the front entrance.

"Why is it so vacant?" I asked them.

"I asked them if we can rent it out for the day. They let us do it last time when we filmed Try Hard." Michael said. He went up to the ticket payment area and asked for six tickets.