Chapter 11

Luke's POV

"What the hell man? How could you do this to her?" I shoved Ashton and made him stumble back.

"Listen I didn't mean to! It was a joke and I didn't know how she would react. I thought she would be over all this hate by now." Ashton put his hands up in defense. I squeezed my fist, eager to punch him but I couldn't. He's my band mate.

"Hey hey! It's ok. Sam's in there to help Ana calm down and we are gonna help by tweeting about this. You two can't hate each other. Ana wouldn't like that." Calum said standing in between us. After he said Ana wouldn't like us to fight, I calmed down a bit. Calum's right. We're her friends and we shouldn't be doing this. I stormed back to the house wanting to go to Ana's but I know it's too risky. I went into my room and tweeted about this.

'@Luke5SOS: Guys stop with all the hate. I'm NOT dating @AnastasiaStyles. @Ashton5SOS is just being an idiot as always and he's messing with Ana again. There's nothing to worry about other than the fact that this is too much hate to handle so stop. Pls.'

I sat in my room scrolling through all the hate on twitter. I even went through some of my Dm's trying to calm down all of the fans. I also responded to the mean and nice tweets people were sending. I then read a tweet Ashton just sent.

'@Ashton5SOS: I'm sorry for putting that description on @AnastasiaStyles 's picture. That was me. I stole her phone and put that description on there. Please don't get mad at Ana or Luke or any of us except me. Sorry Ana. :'-('

I also read our tweet from the band account that I'm guessing Ashton made. And I read Michael and Calum's tweets.

'@5SOS: Everybody that's sending hate to Ana and the rest of us please stop. It's too much and we're all trying to get over it. Especially Ana. And to the rest of you that are being nice, thank you. We love you, xx'

'@Michael5SOS: Stop with the hate! It's getting really annoying and frustrating!! @AnastasiaStyles doesn't deserve this...😒'

'@Calum5SOS: Thank you to all of the people that are sending positive tweets to @AnastasiaStyles and the rest of us<3. Thanks for being nice unlike our other fans that are hurting my friend. I'm so disappointed.😔'

This will have to do for now. I hope all these tweets will actually work and it will hopefully stop most of the hate. I read Niall and Harry's tweets a few minutes later.

'@NiallOfficial: What's going on with all this hate?! My twitter started blowing up literally ten minutes ago. @AnastasiaStyles you ok love?'

'@Harry_Styles: What happened to my sister? Why are you mean people sending her hate that she doesn't deserve again? Don't you think she has already been through this? Wasn't last time enough? @AnastasiaStyles'

"UGHHHH THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!" I screamed and threw my phone on the floor. I fell on to my bed thinking of what else could go wrong.

Anastasia's POV

"Hey you ok now?" Sam asked me. We were sitting on my bed for about 20 minutes.

"Uh yea I feel better. Thanks." I forced a smile wiping away a few of my tears.

"I'm gonna go call Harry and Niall. It looks like you need them too." Sam got up. "And don't you dare touch that phone. You'll make it worse." Sam pointed at my phone sitting on the floor. She walked out and as I heard her walk into a different room I grabbed my phone. I scrolled through twitter trying to skip all of the hate. I read some of the nice ones and responded to some of them. I read the tweets that the guys sent and the ones Harry and Niall sent as well.