Chapter 1

Anastasia's POV

" It's time to get up get up get get up!" Said Sam as she jumped on my bed.

"Ughh. I don't wanna." I groaned as I put the pillow over my head. She will never leave me alone unless I wake up. There's no point in covering my head with the pillow.

"C'mon. Today is our last day of school before we go on summer vacation! I don't want to be late cause of you!" Screamed Sam.

Ooh I forgot today was the last day of classes. We finally get to leave high school! I jolted out of my bed to get ready for school.

"Sam go get ready!" I said

"I'm already ahead of ya." She said as she ran out of the door.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I blow dried my hair so it won't be soaking wet when I get to school. I put on some concealer, a little bit of eyeliner, and mascara. I threw on a cute floral tank top and some high wasted shorts. I put on a cardigan and my black Vans. I ran downstairs to see Anne and Sam already eating breakfast.

"Good morning mum!" I said as I hugged her.

"Good morning sweetheart. Are you two girls ready for your final day as a senior?" She asked as she poured me a glass of orange juice.

"Yes. I can't wait to get out of high school and go to college." I said while taking out the box of lucky charms cereal.

"Ya. And tomorrow we're off to the school of our dreams in Australia!" Sam said with her mouth full.

"You girls are going to be gone. I cannot believe your going to college all the way in Australia. Can't you just go to a school here in London?" My mum asked.

"No mum. We already paid for our tuition there. Remember?" I said. She always asks us if we can just stay here in London.

"Oh I know. I'm just going to miss you girls so much." She cries.

"Mum don't cry! We'll be back for Christmas." I said trying to comfort her.

"And we're not even leaving until tomorrow. So you have time to hug us and spend time with us before we leave." Sam said while eating her cereal.

"Ok ok. I won't cry anymore. You guys are growing up and I have to except that." Mum says with a smile.

"Kay good. Now-"

"Oh my god! Look what time it is! We gotta go Ana!" Sam screamed as she started running to get her stuff.

"Alright bye mum. I'll see you later." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran out the door with Sam.

---

As we enter the school we stopped by our friend Kristine's locker.

"Hey Kris!" We say at the same time.

"Hey guys! Can't u believe its our last day of high school? And you guys are leaving me for Australia?" She says.

"Yup I can't wait to leave this cold place for warm sunny Australia. And your moving to Florida for college so I wouldn't be talking." I say folding my arms.

"Well you guys are going to come and visit me for playlist live next year right?" Kris asks.

"We might go to Florida. We still haven't planned that out yet." Sam said.

"You guys better go. You're leaving tomorrow. So we don't even have time to hang out!" Kris pouts.

"Don't worry. We will try to visit you. Now we have to go to our classes. See ya." I say as I grab Sam's arm so we can go.

"Byeeee." Yelled Sam as we walked to English.

"Why are we still going to our classes if there is nothing to do?" Sam asks.

"Maybe they have something important to say." I said. And then Sam and I started laughing in unison.

"Ha ha ha. So funny. Like they ever say something important." Sam laughs.

We get to our class and in our seats right before the bell rings. Of course the perfect populars come in late as always.

"Ok everyone! Today is your final day of classes so most of you are heading off to college this fall. I..." I just zoned out of what he was saying for the rest of the day.

---

"Finally! Our classes are OVER! Let's go." Sam says as she drags me out of the classroom.

"You know, I feel like we should do something High School Musical related." I said while looking at Sam. I loved High School Musical. It was mostly my life. I used to sing and act out my favorite parts with Harry and Sam.

Sam and I looked at each other and grinned.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

ONCE WE KNOW

THAT WE ARE

WE'RE ALL STARS

AND WE SEE THAT."

We shout as we ran through the halls to the front door. People gave us dirty looks but we didn't give a shit of what they thought. We are never seeing them again and we were just so happy we could leave. No one can kill our vibe.

We went back home and spent time with my mum and packed the rest of our stuff for tomorrow. The 1D guys were over as well to spend time with us.

---

This is the first chapter of my fanfic! I hope you guys like it and this is the first story I have ever written. So ya k byeee.