Chapter 5

Anastasia's POV

"So, Ana and I will have 20 questions, and you four will have 20 questions. Ok, who wants to go first?" Sam asked while looking around the circle. Sam sat next to Calum, Calum sat next to Michael, Michael sat next to Luke, Luke sat next to me, and I sat next to Ashton.

"I'll go first. Anastasia, how old are you?" Ashton asked looking over at me.

"18. Why do you guys live with each other?" I said looking at all of the boys.

"We're a band." Calum said. "Why do you two live with each other?"

"Cause we're besties since kindergarten." Sam said. "And we are going to the same college this fall. What's the name of your band?"

"5 Seconds of Summer." Michael said. "How do you not know 5sos? It's like the best band in the world!"

"We suck." Luke said shaking his head.

"I'll believe it when I hear it." I said smiling at them.

'What's your favorite animal?" Calum asked.

"Dogs. Preferably big dogs like Clifford the big red dog." Sam said. Sometimes i think there is a 5 year old little girl inside her body thats being trapped by a "mature" 18 year old.

"I like penguins. They are just so cute when they waddle around. I just want to cuddle with one all day. But what sucks is that they can't fly! All the other kinds of birds can but noo, penguins don't get that privledge. I bet they get jealous at other birds and go cry in a hole thinking that they are imperfect. Then other birds will laugh at the penguin and show off its wings. Can't penguins be as good as birds? They are equally the same kinds. I mean all men are created equal!" I said crossing my arms. Dammit, I overreacted about the penguin thing again. I hope they don't think I'm a wierdo with all of this penguin loving.

"I know right! Penguins should one day just start flying. It will be a miracle." Luke said.

"Mhmm. We will make it happen." I said.

"Yes!" Luke yelled high fiving me.

"Sorry. Ana does this whole penguin lecture every time somene brings up penguins." Sam said shaking her head.

"Yea, so does Luke. He's all into the penguin stuff. It get's really annoying." Michael said. "Wait did Anastasia just say that penguins are cute and cuddly?"

"Oh my god she did!" Ashton gawked. "Sorry it's just that us and our fans call Luke a penguin and you just called him cute and cuddly!"

I felt the heat rising up in my cheeks thinking about what I just said. I also saw Luke blushing.

"Ok... let's get back onto the game." I said still blushing at the fact that I just called Luke cute.

"How old are all of you?" I asked.

Calum said, "I'm 18. Luke is 17. Michael is 18. And Ash is 19." Wow. I'm supprised they're all about the same age as me.

"What college are you going to?" asked Ashton.

"University of Sydney!" Sam and I said at the same time.

"Aww you're going to the college that we wanted to go to." Luke said while frowning. Are they not going to college? Their band is probably very popular than. I still want to listen to one of their songs though.

----

We played this game for almost an hour and the sun is starting to set. We found out that Luke's favorite animal is a penguin. Now i can finally obsess over penguins with someone. We also exchanged numbers so we can contact eachother whenever. We all decided to head back home and hang out tomorrow.