Chapter 9

Anastasia's POV

*It's a chocolate milk party It's a chocolate milk party. It's a chocolate milk party It's a chocolate milk party*

(Comment if you know where that is from ;D)

I woke up to the very familiar sound of Ashton Irwin. Yes I had this as my ringtone. It's too funny okay? My eyes were half closed as I tried to look for my phone on my night stand. I finally found it and pressed answer.

"Helloooooo Ana! Good morning!! The guys and I decided to take you and Sam to an amusement park today! Come to our house at 1 k?" I hear Michael say.

"Ok but why do you have to wake me up at-" I looked at my clock to check the time, "7 in the morning???" I said.

"Cause I felt like it. K bye." Michael said as he hung up. Well now I can't go back to sleep. I got up and went downstairs for some breakfast. I opened the fridge and realized...we have no food. We hung out with the guys so much that we forgot to buy food! I closed the fridge and ran upstairs to get ready so I can go to the store. I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I just put my hair in a messy bun and not even care about makeup. I put on some shorts and my derping crew neck and my flip flops. Then I grabbed my wristlet with my money in it, my keys, and my phone and left my room.

I went to Sam's room to go wake her up. I opened the door and walked up to her bed very quietly. I grabbed the pillow and threw it on her face and screamed,"Wake Up!!!"

"No." Sam mumbled as she took the pillow I threw at her and threw it back at my face.

"C'mon we have to go to the store and get food! I'm hungry and we don't have any food." I said while shaking Sam.

"Mmmm fine. Go get me something to wear while I go brush my teeth." She said as she got up and went to the bathroom. I went to her closet and picked out a random muscle tee, some black leggings, and flip flops. Right when I was done, she came out of the bathroom with her hair tied up.

"Here." I said as I threw her clothes at her.

"Thanks." She said as she went back to the bathroom. I took my phone out and went on Twitter. I looked up 5sos and followed all of them on there. Instantly I got a follow back from Ashton and Luke. Hahaha. I looked through my tweets and replied to some followers. Then Sam came in and told me we can go.

"Wait, we don't have a car." Sam said. I groaned and walked out of the house with her. I looked to my left and saw a car in the boys driveway.

"Why won't we borrow theirs?" I said as I started walking to their house.

"You can't drive here. You don't have a license." Sam said crossing her arms.

"Oh please. I bet it's the same thing as driving in London. And I have my drivers license from London anyways so we're fine." I said shrugging it off. Sam gave me a concerned look.

"Ugh fine! I'll just ask one of the guys to drive us." I said as I went to go knock on their door. I then rang the doorbell again, and again, and again. Finally someone answered the door and it was a... shirtless Luke. A very tired shirtless Luke.

"Mmm what do you want? It's fucking 8 in the morning!" Luke said with his hot morning voice. Wait. Did I just say hot? Nope no I didn't. Nope nuh-uh.

"Hehe sorry. We were wondering if you could drive us to the store? We don't have any food and we don't have a car.. or a license." I said.

"Hm? Oh Ana! It's you! Sorry I thought you guys were someone else for a second. Yea I'll drive you guys. Hang on let me go change. Uh you can come in if you want." Luke said as he stepped aside to let us in.