|8|

"Love make a nigga do shit he aint wanna," -Syd, Over.

Cameron

I kissed at Eden's bare shoulder, making her squirm and open her eyes. Sleep still lingered in my eyes and my voice was still coated with that morning husky sound that I loved.

"Stop, bae," she whined sleepily. "I'm tired and I hurt."

The night before was probably one of the best nights of my life with Eden. The dinner was amazing, she couldn't stop talking about the ring, and as soon as we got home, she was all over me.

"Hurt from," I asked, raising an eyebrow. I already knew the answer but I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I hurt from last night," she snapped. "And I feel sick too."

Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, I could see that it was only nine.

"So... you really think I knocked you up? Like real life pregnant," I asked, hoping it wouldn't set her off.

On everything, if she was pregnant, I was leaving her. I didn't want kids and I had told her multiple times. I was always careful when it came to protection and I made sure she was on the pill most of the time. So if she was pregnant, that was her own fault.

"No, I think you got me fake pregnant," she growled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "And don't say knocked up. It pisses me off. Don't be one of those guys that call the mother of their kids their 'baby mama'. It's annoying."

"You're cranky," I noted aloud. "You should take the test though. Just in case."

I was so scared that she was actually pregnant but I wouldn't tell her that. She'd just get angry and I wasn't up for it that morning. I pulled her into my lap so that her head was resting on my legs.

"I'm not taking the test. I don't want to know. And neither do you."

I couldn't argue with that so I nodded as if I understood and then kissed her forehead. "Eventually, you'll have to do it. We need to know sooner than later."

All through last night, Lia, the girl from work, had been texting me. Even way after Eden had fallen asleep, I was texting Lia.

There was something about that girl. I was addicted to her. And as much as I loved Eden, Lia was convenient. She expected less from me and didn't complain about never getting to hold hands in public or why I never called back.

Admitting this to myself, I felt like the worst boyfriend in the world, but Lia was the perfect side.

In addition to that, she was thick. Every time she walked, I caught myself staring. She was the perfect balance of thighs, hips, and ass. Whenever she came into work early, I couldn't stop myself from feeling on her. Of course, Eden had the same things but it was different with Lia. Lia was never boring, inside and outside of bed. Lia never caught attitudes and she never asked for things, even though she knew that I could buy her anything her heart desired.

Soft sniffing sounds pulled me from my guilty thoughts. Looking down, I saw Eden fighting tears. "Why you crying," I asked, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm scared," she admitted honestly. "What if we messed up? What if I'm really pregnant? And there's nothing we can do about it." Her tears fell free and trailed down her face, her chest convulsing.

"You can't leave," she cried into my bare chest.

And that was the real reason she was crying. She didn't want me to leave her.