Chapter 2

Hi guys! How'd you like chapter one? I know it's a bit weird but oh we'll lol. Well, I got Fix Me vinyl, Say Anything CD, & autographed pics for my bday! And all the Hawaii Five-0 seasons on DVD so I'm happy right now haha!

Alrighty, lets get this chapter started!

Disclaimer: I do not own Hawaii Five-0 or Marianas Trench, although it'd be pretty cool if I did lol.

Okay, enjoy! <3

~Cris :)

--------------------------------------------

Cath's POV

The food is ready now, just the meat is cooking on the BBQ. We are waiting for everyone to come over.

I hear the doorbell ring so I stand up from the couch and go answer it.

"CATH!!" Cris and Jaz say at the same time. "Hey guys! How's it going?" I asked them both. "Good." They smiled and laughed at how they responded together.

I said hello to Josh and Matt as well and they went out back to see Steve while Cris, Jaz and I talked inside.

Eventually, all of the guests, except for Danny and Grace, have shown up. Just as I'm about to ask if anyone knows where they are, I hear Grace come running in the door.

"Hi everyone!" Grace shouts and runs over to Jaz, Cris and I and hugs us all. We say hi to Danny as well, then go outside to eat the BBQ.

We are all in the middle of eating when Steve starts talking. "So, guys. There's something I wanna tell you all." He said with a mischievous grin.

Everyone looked at him attentively to let him know that they're all listening and he could continue. "Well, first of all, Cath and I are engaged!" He smiled happily. I showed off the ring.

"CONGRATS GUYS!" Everyone cheered. "What's the other news?" Mary asked curiously. "Well....Cath found out that she's pregnant too. We're gonna be parents!" Steve said happily.

"OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS GUYS! YOU'RE GONNA BE GREAT PARENTS!" Everyone said happily.

We finished eating, then everyone got up and hugged Steve and I again.

"Cris, Mary, Kono. Do you guys wanna be my bridesmaids?" I asked them. "Of course Cath!" They all replied excitedly. "And of course Jaz, my sister, you are my maid of honor!" I smiled and hugged my sister. "Sure thing sis!" Jaz replied happily.

"What about me auntie Cath?" Grace smiled. "Gracie! I didn't forget about you hun! You, my friend, are gonna be my lovely flower girl slash junior bridesmaid." I smiled and hugged her. "Aww!! Thanks auntie Cath!" She smiled.

Steve had told me he is going to ask Danny to be the best man, and Josh, Matt and Chin to be the groomsmen. And I'm guessing they've all said yes because they're drinking their beers happily outside right now, while us girls are inside talking about the dresses and things.

It is gonna be a pretty short-notice wedding and it'll be fairly small as well. It is taking place on the beach behind the house in about three to four weeks.

It's getting a bit late so we say goodbye to everyone and they start to leave. Once everyone is gone, Steve and I go upstairs and cuddle in bed and eventually fall asleep.

Cris's POV

My brother just asked Josh to be in the wedding party. Wow! I feel like he's part of the family already haha.

Josh and I just left Steve & Cath's house and now we are walking home. "Josh, isn't it beautiful tonight?" I asked and I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. "Of course it is. I'm with you so anything is beautiful!" He smiled happily and kissed me softly.