Chapter 6

Hi guys! Okay sorry for the delay I've had exams for a while now! I'm back lol! Okay read away guys! :-)

~Cris c:

--------------------------------------------

(Previously in Trench Five-0)

He pulled up some info that Chin had found on the screen in the bullpen. "Okay, Dave Marquis...hmm well he doesn't exist before five years ago, which is odd because he's at least in his mid-forties." Chin stated.

"I got a hit." Kono said as she entered the bullpen. "What'd you find?" I asked her. "Dave Marquis is an alias. His real name is Henry Johnston." Kono replied.

"THE Henry Johnston?" Steve, Chin and I said all together. "Yup. That's the guy." Kono replied.

Steve's POV

"Wait, wait wait. Are we sure it's him? I mean he's been M.I.A for like five years. Why show up now?" I asked.

"Well, his daughter is now twelve years old. Maybe he wants something from her?" Cris suggested.

"Ya. That's a possibility." Kono said. "Guys. Uh, sorry to interrupt, the man you have in custody is requesting to speak with McGarrett." Said An officer who entered the bullpen.

"Which one of us?" Cris and I said at the same time. "Commander McGarrett." The officer stated. "Alright. I'll be right back." I said.

I walked to the interrogation room where Henry Johnston is in custody. I swung the door in. "You wanted to see me." I said, straight-faced. "Yes Commander." He started with a teasing tone. "Okay. Listen to me. I'm not putting up with your BS games. You tell me what I want to know, and maybe, just maybe, you'll see the sun again before you die." I threatened.

He gave me a smug look. "Talk. Why do you need to contact your daughter?" I commanded. "You have kids Commander?" He pried. "Answer my question, and maybe I will answer yours." I said.

He stayed silent for a bit, then he spilled. "She has this secret talent with computers. I wanted her to hack into the military databases and feed me intel." He babbled.

Just then Chin entered the room. "Hey, we uh, we have a girl here who said she received threatening messages from this man. Probably his daughter." Chin whispered to me just outside the door.

"Alright. I'll go talk to the girl. Book 'em." I said as I left to see who this girl is.

I saw Cris and the girl in Cris's office. I entered the room. "Hey." Cris smiled at me. "Hey." I said back. "Who's this?" I asked her as I sat beside Cris, across from the girl. "This is Marissa Johnston. She's his daughter." Cris told me.

"Nice to meet you, Marissa. I'm Commander Steve McGarrett." I said and she shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, sir." She replied politely. Wow! I like this kid. She's polite and she has manners, good kid.

"So, Marissa, what can we help you with, hun?" Cris asked her softly. "Uh. My dad, the guy you have in custody, please keep him there!" She said as her voice quivered.

Cris put her hand on Marissa's arm. "What happened?" Cris asked softly. "Well, I got this text from him early this morning. It basically says that he needs me to do a job for him. I told him I didn't want to do it and he said he's going to go after my mom and then me. I ran before he showed up at the apartment. Mom was coming too, but I guess she didn't make it out before he got there." Marissa said, stifling a tear.

"Yes. We stopped the argument between them at the apartment." I said. "Is my mom okay?" She asked quickly. "She's at the hospital, in serious but stable condition. The doctors say she will make it, it just might take a few weeks." I told her. "Okay. Can I see her?" She asked.