Chapter 9

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope it's good! This chapter will probably be more focused on Cris & Josh & Marianas Trench. Hawaii Five-0 starts in a couple days and hopefully then, I will get more inspiration for the McRoll storyline of this story! But it's not ending here!

Okay enjoy friends! :P

~Cris

---------------------------

(2 months after wedding)

Josh's POV

I rolled over in bed and wrapped my arms around my gorgeous wife, Cris. I sighed contentedly and started to fall back asleep.

I feel her shift and try to get out of my embrace and it startles me awake. "Cris, baby, you okay?" I ask as she sits up on the end of the bed. "Ya. I just thought I was gonna-" she cuts herself off because she runs to the washroom.

I run in after her and she's in front of the toilet on her knees, throwing up. I slowly crouch down behind her and hold her hair back and away from her face.

When she has finished throwing up, she quickly stands up and brushes her teeth. "Cris, are you okay?" I ask her again. "Ya. I'm good" she breathes out as she turns off the tap after rinsing the toothpaste off of her toothbrush.

"Cris, this isn't good sweetie. You've done this every morning this week. What's happening baby?" I ask softly and wrap my arms around her. "I don't know." She whispers and leans her head on my chest.

I softly stroke her head and then she gasps suddenly. I pull back a bit fast. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I-I-I might-t know w-why I'm th-throwing-g up so m-much." She whispered softly. I kissed her softly. "Why is that?" I asked slowly.

"I-I-I-I th-think-k I-I'm p-p-pregnant." She finally gets out. I freeze. "Josh." She starts as tears fall from her eyes. "Shhh. No no no! Cris I'm happy!" I say reassuringly and hug her tightly.

"Really Josh?" She asks. "Yes I'm very happy! I'm so excited for this to happen Cris!" I smile and kiss her. "Okay. Hang on." She whispers and bends down to grab something outta the cabinet. When she finds what she's looking for, she closes the cabinet and stands up straight.

I look at what she's holding in her hands. She takes in a huge breath. "Cris, baby it's gonna be okay!" I say softly to her. "Ya....I know...." She said, although not very convincing.

She looks like she's ready to take the test so I kiss her cheek, let go of her waist and turn to leave the washroom.

"Josh...." She says, barely above a whisper. I turn around to face her. "Stay with me?" She asks softly. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. I walk back to her and hug her. "I'm right here Cris." I smile and kiss her lips softly.

I turn around, facing away from Cris, to give her some privacy. Ten minutes later, she's holding the stick in her hands, covering where the results are, and my hands are on top of hers, because my arms are around her from behind.

She looks up at me. "When I say three...we both remove our hands." She said softly. I nodded in response. "One..........two.....................three." She said and we both removed our hands to reveal the results.

There is a blue plus (+) sign and as soon as Cris sees this, tears start forming in her eyes. She drops the test and embraces me into a huge hug, burying her face in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and when she lifted her head off my chest, the tears had fallen. I reach up and wipe away her tears.

"Josh...I don't believe it! We're gonna be parents!" She smiled and started crying again. "I know, Cris! I'm so happy!" I smiled back.