Chapter 5

Hey guys! Okay, the next few updates might be really slow, because I have EQAO math testing and exams pretty soon. So, I will try my best to get these chapters up for you all!

I'm sorry if they take forever! Blame schoolwork lol!

TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS CHAPTER!! IT MIGHT GET GRAPHIC WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH I FEEL LIKE WRITING. Bad mood=very triggering & graphic

Good mood=just a bit

Love you all.

~Cris

--------------------------------------------

(2 months later > Cath is 8 1/2 months pregnant > Josh & Cris's wedding is in 3 months)

Cath's POV

I rolled over in bed for about the 50th time in the last 20 minutes. My stomach is huge now and I can never sleep anymore.

I look at the clock and it's 12:00am, midnight ugh. I turn over again and shut my eyes. Not even 2 minutes later, I hear Steve coming up the stairs.

I feel the bed dip beside me, his arms snake around me gently and a soft kiss hit my forehead. "Hey." I smile and open my eyes to look at him. "Hey beautiful!" He smiles back and kisses me softly.

"You okay?" He asks after a few silent moments. "Ya." I say with a bit of strain in my voice because the baby just kicked really hard. "No, you're not okay, Cath. Tell me what's wrong?" He pried. "Fine. Our little Navy SEAL is kicking again and I can't find anywhere to get comfortable." I finished.

"Aw. My Cath." He smiled and kissed me again. I smiled and then we kissed one more time and tried to fall asleep again.

I open my tired eyes to find that it's now 3:26am. Well, at least I slept for like 3 hours, I say to myself.

As soon as I shift, Steve wakes up. "You okay Cath?" He asks, concern filling his voice. "Yes, Steve. I'm fine!" I smiled. "Hey, at least you slept for a few hours." He smiled. "Ya." I smiled back.

"I'll be back." I smiled as I got out of our bed and went downstairs. I opened up the freezer and pulled out a tub of our favourite ice cream, strawberry, and grab two spoons from the drawer.

I go back up stairs and crawl into bed beside Steve. I gently urge him to sit up and we both sit face-to-face on the bed and share the tub of ice cream.

"Mmm. Where'd you get this idea?" He smiled as he put another spoonful into his mouth. "My aunt told me when she was pregnant with my cousin, my uncle would always bring her breakfast in bed and one day, the breakfast consisted of nothing more than ice cream." I smiled and laughed at my aunt's hilarious stories.

Steve smiled and replied, "Well, that's cute!" "I know." I laughed. We continued to sit and talk and eat our ice cream together on the bed.

Around 5:30am we here a knock at the door. Steve and I get up and go downstairs, guns in hand just in case. We open the door and find Cris and Josh. "Hey guys." They say and walk in. "Hey. What's up?" I ask as Steve goes to set our weapons down.

"Um. Just one little thing, um..." Cris started then began crying. I hugged her. "Cath, um can we go outside for a sec?" She asked me and we walked out.

Josh's POV

Cris and I went to Steve and Cath's house because I saw Cris wasn't eating and she wore long sleeves all day which means only one thing...old times are creeping back up on her.

Cris went out on the lanai with Cath so I use this time to talk to my soon-to-be brother-in-law, Steve. I kind of think of him as my older brother too.