Chapter 4

Hey guys! How's it going? Okay, short and sweet again lol. Read, enjoy and comment on the chapter! Please & thanks! ;P

~Cris

--------------------------------------------

(5 months later)

Steve's POV

The sun is shining in the window and it's glowing over my gorgeous wife lying beside me, sound asleep.

I look at the clock and it's only 8:30am. I decided to get up and go for a swim. I think about it and decide not to wake Cath because our little baby has been super active lately and keeping Cath awake at night.

I get up and go over to the washroom, brush my teeth and then get on my swimwear and surf board and head out to the ocean behind the house.

An hour later, as I'm coming out of the ocean, I see Cath sitting on the lanai looking out in front towards the water. I walk up to her.

"Morning Sailor!" She smiles at me and kisses me softly. "Morning Lieutenant!" I say and return her kiss. "And good morning to you too, my baby!" I smile and kiss her stomach softly. "Steve," Cath smiles softly, "do you think we're gonna have a boy or a girl?"

"Not sure, what do you think?" I said. "I think it's only possible we are gonna have a mini you!" She giggled and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my forehead against hers. "Hm, you mean awesome, lucky, and sexy?" I asked her. "More along the lines of stubborn." She smirked.

We stood there in silence for a minute. My phone rang. I looked to see it's Governor Dennings.

"McGarret."

"Commander, we have a homicide victim in room 128 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village."

"Copy that. On my way."

I finished then hung up. "Cath, we caught a case. Now, if you agree to stay in the office, you can come along. If not, you're staying here." I looked her in the eyes and she knew I was serious. "Alright. I'll stay in the office. You have my word." She promised.

"Alright. Go get dressed I'll text Cris and tell her we have a case." I said. "Roger that." Cath smiled and kissed me once more before heading upstairs to change.

Hey Cris. Ready for work?

~Steve

We have a case?

~Cris

Yes. Homicide vic at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

~Steve

Alright. I'll be ready in 10.

~Cris

Cath & I will pick you up.

~Steve

Wait, Cath is coming? She's 5 1/2 months pregnant!

~Cris

She is gonna stay in the office. See you soon!

~Steve

Oh makes sense! See ya bye!

~Cris

Just as I finished my conversation with my sister, Cath comes down the stairs ready for work. I text Kono, Danny and Chin as we head to the car.

Cath and I drive down the street to Cris and Josh's house. As we pull into the driveway we see Cris give Josh a hug and kiss and then she runs to us.