Chapter 7

Hey guys! Okay, have you made your votes/decisions on who we will set Danny up with? :) PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME THE GIRL YOU CHOOSE/VOTE FOR BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA NEED HER SOON! :D lol okay here's the chapter!

TRIGGER WARNING! (Might be a bit graphic/triggering to some people. Basically they will talk about Josh & Cris's past issues so ya)

~Cris :)

--------------------------------------------

Cris's POV

I turned over in bed to look at the clock. 6:30am. I roll on my side to face Josh. He's still sleeping and, we are gonna keep it that way! It's his birthday today so Gracie and I have a surprise for him.

I slowly crawl out of the bed and go into the guest room where Grace is. I open the door and go inside to find Grace sitting on the bed already dressed and listening to music on her phone.

"Auntie Cris!" She whisper-shouts when she sees me. "Hey Gracie!" I smile and hug her as she runs to me. "Are we gonna start uncle Josh's birthday surprise now?" She asks excitedly. "Yes! I'm ready if you are!" I smile. "I'm ready!" She giggles.

We head downstairs to the kitchen together.

We decided to make him a breakfast-style pizza, since pizza is his favourite food! And we will give him coke zero with it too because he loves it, really I can't blame him though, it's good!

We finish baking the pizza and then we put it on the table with a few candles on it and a can of coke zero next to it. "Ok Grace, I'm gonna go wake up uncle Josh and bring him downstairs. I'll text you when we're coming so you can surprise him. Alright?" I said. "Okay!" She answered happily.

I went upstairs quietly to our room and saw that Josh is still asleep. I slowly crawl back into bed beside him and pretend I'm sleeping. I turn over to face him a couple minutes later and start kissing him to wake him up.

I'm kissing him for only a few seconds and he responds that he is awake and starts kissing back. "Morning beautiful!" He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Morning birthday boy!" I giggle and kiss him again.

He keeps kissing me and when we part our lips for air I whisper "Happy birthday!" onto his lips. "Thanks baby!" He smiles and hugs me. "Okay. Lets get you downstairs because I know a little girl named Grace who wants to wish her uncle Josh a happy birthday!" I smiled and took his hand to lead him out of bed.

As we were going down the steps, I quickly texted Grace that we're coming downstairs now and to be ready.

We enter the kitchen, where I know Gracie is waiting and as soon as Josh steps in Grace and I shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" together.

"Aw! Thank you guys so much!" Josh smiled and went to Grace, picked her up, spun her around and kissed her head, all while she giggled and hugged him back. "You're welcome uncle Josh!" She giggled.

He put her down and came over to me. "Thanks so much Cris! I love you!" He smiled and kissed me as Grace 'awed' and smiled at us. We broke apart from the kiss and Grace started talking.

"Okay, uncle Josh, we made you breakfast! Breakfast-style pizza with coke zero!" She giggled and lead him to the kitchen table.

"Wow! This is amazing Gracie!" He smiled and hugged her. "Thanks! Auntie Cris told me what you like and we made it together!" Grace smiled. "Well, thank you both!" Josh smiled and hugged us both, then blew out the candles and started eating.

Grace and I had made an extra pizza for us to share so we did. She had juice with hers and I had coke zero too.

A little while later, the food has been finished and the dishes are cleaned so Josh, Grace and I are sitting outside on the lanai talking.