I finally know raura (raura fanfic)

chapter 1

laura's pov

laura:finally a day off  from filming austin and ally! its been 3 years,i cant believe how long the show has been airing :).but I still need to memorize the next script by monday :/

vanessa:oh come on, your lucky you even have a day off.

laura:oww relax, im not gonna have fun anyway I still need to memorize this script.

v: well atleast yo....(she was cut of by my mom)

mom:vanessa! come down and help me set up the table.

v:ugh I hate being the eldest :/

l:haha!

v:whatever..get dressed and get ready for dinner.

once vanessa left I opened my twitter account. the usual. ..I get fans tweeting about the new a&a episode. itry to tweet as many of them as possible.. then one tweet caught my eye "

@laurossmarynch:@lauramarano the auslly scene looked alot like a raura moment if u ask me ;) #raura

I been hearing raura in the middle of filming season 1.. first I thought it meant my friendship with me and raini,but some say its my ship name with ross ugh im still confused.

me and ross are not really a couple..not even dating. we are really close and we have personal space issues but, its not awkward at all. its just that were really really really close friends.

I tweeted him/her back @lauramarano: @laurossmarynch hahahaha it was just a hug scene with @rossr5 ;)

upon sending my tweet the fans went crazy

@lora-and-ros: @lauramarano omg whats with the wink!!!!!! fangiro mode

@foreveraura008:@lauramarano #raurahappening woot woot

@laurar5er: @lauramarano ilove u sooo much laura.. this tweet made my day

I sighed and smiled at the people going crazy with a simple tweet...

mom:laura dinner is ready!!

omg I got carried awway

I logout and took a shower before going downstairs.

Ross'pov

riker:nice band rehearsal guys.... we will practice again next week.

I sighed in relief, my voice is starting to hurt. I quickly took a shower,got into my boxers and opened my twitter account.

I get the usual stuff and reply to some fans....when I got notified by laura.

@lauramarano:@laurossmarynch hahahaha it was just a hug scene with @rossr5 ;)

I smiled at the tweet and decided to play along, I quickly tweeted

"@rossr5 I do give preety awsome hugs"

I tried not to sound like I was talking about laura, but still some fans couldnt stop but say it was about her.

@rydellingtonsoffans: @rossr5 looks like someone saw laura's tweet ;)

@roaraura143: @rossr5 I knew u like her

@imlouderthanuross:@rossr5 hmmm I think u forgot to tag laura, @lauramarano there u go ^.^

I smiled and laughed of the some of the most hardcore raura shippers in the world..its already season 3 and I still think laura doesnt know what raura really means.

I log off and quickly passed out on my bed.