What's next? (Note)

I will post another chapter in a few minutes or the next hour....

The story is almost about to end.....im still not sure of a sequel.....but a few people keep messaging me about the ending

The ending of "i finally know raura " this is the only clue i could give you= its gonna be a bit emotional.

ON THE OTHER HAND

This is my most popular story, and i dont want to loose my readers when this story ends sooo here are my upcoming projects

----------UPCOMING STORIES----------

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO FALL INLOVE- a teen hearthrob (ross) and girl inoccenr in love. (Posted but coming soon)

"18" (raura fanfic)- laura marano is only a month older than ross, on ross' 18th birthday , they celebrate. Laura's father, only wants guys who are laura's age, ross finally admit his feelings for laura, does laura like him back? They only have one month to be in the same age, will they her father still think ross is to young? Or will they all realize, age is overated.

"FREIND-SHIP"- austin and ally is now over and ross and laura just decides to go on a vacation alonwith raini and calum....durin their vacation they meet fans as they shout RAURA,RALUM,CAINI, LARANO, LALUM, - all 4 of them was shocked at the ship names.... Will they all realize their feelings for one another? Raura,Caini gonna happen? They all say in intrviews that they are just "friends" but there's a reason why there is the word "ship" in friendSHIP.

INCHES APART- laura and ross we're now inches apart from kissing, they both leaned in when laura and ross pulled away..... What just happened? They were both leaning in and at the moment they were inches away, they both set back. What was on there mind, do they have feelings for each other? Or will it all just end in friendzone.

-------------------

Here are my upcoming stories! :D

I really hope most of you guys will continue reading my works even after this story is over......... :(

Pls comment on your thoughts about my upcoming stories.... Tell me, whick one are you gonna be waiting for, or which story looks lame...

Pls comment!

Chapter 33 #MeetAndGreet chapter 34 #PublicDisplayOfAffection -to be posted in a few hours :)