Chapter 17 #surprises

laura's pov

ok...so basically I woke up at 4, cause my call time today was 5.... and heath told us we has some big news....

ugh I just cant wait to relax later at ross' house

I quickly showered. got dressed and headed off....

ross'pov

I woke up really early and my eye bugs were killing me! It's now 4:30 and I need to get to set....this is acctually the earliest call time we have ever had...

heath's pov

where are they!

kevin:can you chill?this is their earliest call time,im sure they aren't used to it...

heath:but the plane will leave in...

*suddenly, ross and laura burts inside the room

ross: a plane!:D what plane?!?!?

laura's pov

I saw ross' eager to find out about the plane....I know he loves flying.

laura:yah what plane?

heath: ok...you two are doing more promotion!

ross: yah yah what about the plane?!?

heath: ugh...we're sending you two back to austrailia!

ross/laura: WHAT!!!!!!!!

ross:this is amazing!

laura:yah but wait! when are we leaving?

heath:in a few hours....

laura:WHAT?!

ross:cool!

I gave ross a stern look

laura:what are you saying?! you telling us that we're going back to austrailia in a few hours! We're not even packed!

kevin:here's another surprise.....your whole family knew about it like a week ago...and it would be fun to surprise you!

ross: sooo wait...your saying..

heath:yup.. I called your parents last week ...and they have packed for you! your limo will be here any minute to take you to the airport....you need to be there 2 hours before the flight.

all that was running through my head was......I have crazy bosses.

but the good thing is....ill be with ross in austrailia.....

laura:umm wait! how long are we staying there?

heath:one week

those words hit me....one week with ross shor lynch!

beep beeps the limo just arrived and heath practically pushed me and ross in the limo...

limo ride -

ross:sooo you ok?

laura:hmm? oh yah...just a little surprised

ross:yah me too. but we'll have tons of fun!

laura:yeah I guess.......but we were suppose to hang out at your house today....

r:oh come on! austrailia is much better than my house! :p

l:ugh whatever.i cant believe we're doing this I giggled

after 1 hour the limo ride was over-

the driver quickly gave us our suitcases which was all ready in the back of yhe limo since yesterday....me and ross then walked inside the airport.

we were all set and all we have to do was wait for the plane...it was 6am and our flight is 8am.... -.-

we were seating at the waiting shed...I was texting my mom while ross was listening to music.

ross' pov

I was listening to music and checked the time 7:30

my battery was getting low soo I decided to stop listening to music..

I then stared at laura who was all sleepy.

r:hey laur? you wanna sleep first? its really early and the plane wont be here for another 30 min....

she was too sleepy to answer,suddenly her head dropped on my shoulders,I didn't mind it at all ;)

thirty minutes has passed and it was time to aboard the plane

ross:hey... sleepy head! get up hahah I said while nudging her

laura:huh? she squinted her eyes and she just realized,she has fallen asleep.. oh uumm hey? is it time?

ross:yah come on!I dont wanna miss our flight..

when we got on the plane,we were seated at first class,sitting next to each other.

laura's pov

This is the craziest thing i've ever had done! A while ago,i was preparing for the set , and right now we're on a plane leaving for austrailia which my family knew about!

Laura:i cant believe this is our lives.....

Ross:oh come on, its not that bad..,

Laura:NOT THAT BAD?! I didnt even get to say goodbye to my family....

Ross:chill, the time will past by quickly...

Laura:im separated from the people who care about me the most...

Ross: i dont think so.

Laura:and why is that?

Ross:im still here,ci'll be with you the whole week.

*i was set back in shock,knowing everything he said was true.....he really cared about me....and it looks like i have nothing to worry about this whole trip

---------------------------------

This is a big turn off events, this wasnt suppose to happen until chap 25 but there are reasons.......dont worry more chapters to come

They're going back to austrailia, read on to see what happens