Chapter 37 #Flight

Ross' pov

I was still hugging the brunette and i pulled away to see laura's face

Ross:laura im so sorry!

With that i crashed my lips onto hers...

Kevin:ROSS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

I pulled away and stared at kevin and back to the girl......it wasnt laura..

Ross:i-im so sorr

Girl:ROS..

i quickly placed my hand over her mouth so nobody would know it was me....

I quickly put my hood back on and my sanglasses.

Ross:pls dont tell anyone!

Girl:dont worry (she had a huge smile on my face and just stared at me) I cant believe your seating next to me!

I just realized that i dont want to be seated next to her

Ross:ummmmm im sorry, i dont sit here....

I then ran towards kevin who was 4 seats back..

Kevin:what do you want?!

Ross:switch seats!

Kevin:no way! Go back, we're about to take off....

I just sighed...and went back to my seat

Ross:hey....it turns out i do sit here, can you not freak out the whole flight (i said jokingly)

She just nodded and i sat down

Flight attendant :ladies and gentlemen, we are now talking off...pls turn off all moblie devices,.......etc

Ross:sooo i never got your name..

Girl: im hally....soo did you enjoy austrailia?

Ross: not really.....

Hally:where's laura?

Ross:....she is probably about to land home in a few...

Hally: why separate flights?

Ross:...she hates me....

Hally:thats not true!

Ross:you must be...

Hally:that's right! Im a raura shipper!

Ross:ow joy (i said sarcasticly)

Hally:do you like her back?

Ross:..i dont like her............... I love her..

(I was shocked that hally didnt scream over what i just said she just nodded and patted my back.....wow i should talk to fans more)

Hally:soo your a couple?

Ross:i never even got to tell her...........

Hally:tell her when you get home..

Ross:i cant....she's leaving for new york in 2 years......(i said sadly)

Hally:what about austin and ally!!?

Ross:i told her, that a movie role is better than some tv show.......she got mad and she thought i wouldnt fight for her to stay........i just wanted whats best for her you know.....

Hally:ross.......you clearly dont know girls.....i've read some of the most amazing fanfics about raura...

Ross:we have fanfics?

Hally:yeah! And to tell you the truth....you two have this thing

Ross:what thing?

Hally: you make people smile, just by looking at you and laura , you make people think "wow they're meant to be"

She is a good wise advice giver.....i just realized what ive done, the girl of my dreams is leaving for 2 years........

Ross:i never even got to tell her.......that i love her....

Hally: you should tell her before its to late....

Ross:its already to late...

Hally: no its not, you just think it is.....

she then put earphones on and layed her head on the window to watch the view....

I dont know what to do.....i love laura.....and i dont even know if i'll make it to her before she leaves......we will arrive at 6pm (i know its wrong time but just go with it,its a fanfiction) the concert and laura's flight is at 9pm...........how can i tell her.....

I just grabbed my earphones on and listened to parachute....one of my favorite songs sang by laura....

As i hear her voice....i cant help but a little tear escaping my eyes.... I miss her........i just wanted to see her, to talk to her....... I imagined us going home from austrailia with me telling laura jokes and her laughing her head off beside me......i guess things dont turn out as planned.....

I just layed while thinking......will everything turn out fine.......i hope......

This is going to be a long flight....

------------------------------

Filler chapter...

I will post the last 4 chapters together......it is now the ending,....i willl probably post them later or tomorrow.....i hope you will wait for them ^.^

Vote and comment