Chapter 32 #DisneyRule

Rule cs-1462 of the Disney(not real)

Co-stars are not allowed to date, unless of an incertain situation such as, the tv show they are in, is over or was cancelled.

Laura's pov

I was changing in the bathroom to get ready for the meet and greet, while ross changes in our room, kevin is now waiting for us downstairs at the limo.

I put on a red semi-casual dress and covered my face with a small touch of make-up. After all my girls stuff, i got out of the bathroom to see ross facing the mirror while struggling with his hair.

I giggled at the sight of ross and how cute it was.

I walked towards him and he noticed me

Laura:hey, need help? (I giggled a little)

Ross:(he sighed) yesssss plssss

He does this thing with his eyes that i can never understand gives me butterflies.

We were now facing each other and i playfully fixed his hair.

Ross'pov

As laura was fixing my hair, i thought it was kinda cute that she had to tip toe just to reach me, she is soooo short,i chukled a bit

Laura:and what are you laughing at? (She said while fixing my hair)

Ross:your sooo short hahahahha

Laura:you are soo mean..

Ross:its one of the reasons i like you....

Laura's pov

Out of all we have been through, ross still hasnt said "i love you" im now having second thoughts about us......but i decided if he's ready, i'll be waiting...

He was staring at me with his beautiful eyes, they always make me nervous, that's the reason i keep repeating an auslly scene on set....i was lost in thought and i realized he was leaning in....

We were one centimeter apart when i spoke up

Laura:r-ross....

He stopped in shock and pulled away

Ross:wh-what is it? Did i do anything wrong?

Laura:ro-ross ,about what kevin said.....the disney rule..

Ross:ohhwwww, soooo, you want to back out on our date?

I completely forgot, he asked me out yesterday

Laura:ummmm, ross ,you know i dont want to, but what choice do we have?

Ross:tell disney it was true love!

I was jolted back on what he said

Laura:tr-true love? Ross you never even told me you loved me yet....!

Ross was speechless

Laura:ugh, you know what......we're late... Come on lets go down (i stormed out the door)

Ross' pov

Ross:l-laur wait

By the time i called her she was out the door......

I chased after her and she kept silent, we got on the elevator and all i could do was think.

I know i love laura......i never realized it till now but...i loved her since the day she was welcomed in my life....

We reached the ground floor and we headed off to the limo

Kevin's pov

-on the phone-

Kevin:heath, the plan is working perfectly

Heath:it better!

Kevin:i just feel bad doing this...

Heath:oh pls, we're helping laura gain her fans back!

Kevin:yeah but in a wrong way! You told me what to write in the article, and they were all lies!

Heath:hey, the public wants to see love, and those two are like the best couple to be.

Kevin:you dont really care about laura's fans, all you care about is getting the viewers of a&a back!

Heath:dont you dare shout at me! I spend alot of money just to book those lovers in that hotel!

Kevin:we're using them!

Heath:seeing them together makes the show stronger!

Kevin:but they arn't a couple!

Heath:......lets wait and see.....

Kevin:wh-what?! You want them together? But, the disney rule!

Heath:just do upyour job!

Kevin:what are you hiding?!

Heath:none of you business, lets just say......secrets have secrets....

Kevin:......OW HERE THEY COME! I gotta go!

-end of phone conversation-

What's heath's deal? But as laura and ross was walking towards me,they really do look good together.....dont get me wrong, i respect the disney rule, but it looked like faith when they both auditioned for austin and ally. For some reason, they seem to be distant today...

Kevin:hey guys! Ready?

(Laura didnt spoke a word and just climed into the limo)

Ross:dont ask....

And with that we drove away

-----------------------------------------------

Just when you think the story cant get any more suspicous , heath:"secrets have secrets"

The story is reaching the climax and end guys

So pls VOTE.COMMENT AND SHARE :D