Chapter 35 #SilentTreatment

Ross' pov

i woke up.....scratch that, i didnt even sleep much.....i slept on the floor lastnight cuz laura probably still hates me.....i only slpt for like 3 hours.....

i kept thinking about what riker told me.......its not to late.....

i was staring at the ceiling, when i decided to apologize

ross:hey laura?

(no response)

ross:laura? are you awake?

(no responce)

i was getting worried, i then stood up to see laura not in her bed. i check the time 11:34 am.

ross:LAURA?!

i then went to the bathroom, kithcen and still nobody

her luggage and all her stuff were gone..

i then ran back to the room to see a note at the edge of the bed.

i was now panicking as i had an idea on what was inside

i ripped the envelope and it read

dear ross,

i called heath, i told him i cant do austin and ally season 4, im sorry, i just cant do this anymore. i really wanted to stay , but all of you told me to get the movie role.

(my eye re now getting teary)

if your wondering where i am, i asked heath to get me on another flight earlier, i left at 5:00 am, you were still asleep i didnt want to wake you...thank you for everything ross, see you in 2 years.by the time you get back home, i'll be on my flight to ney york....im sorry, tell delly im sorry i couldnt go to the concert... im sorry.

love, laura

i was now cryng, she left without saying goodbye..........then kevi knocked on my door.

kevin:ROSS, AARE FLIGHT LEAVES AT 12, we have get going

i opened the door.

kevin's pov

ross opened the door, to reveal him crying...

kevin:ross.....

ross:she left...

kevin;i-i know......

ross:i-i'll just pack up....( he saaid without feeling)

kevin:i'll wait for you downstairs....

ross' pov

after packing up....i realized the only thing left in the room , was that letter laura wrote on the bed.....

i picked it up and kept it locked on my hands.

after 30 min, i was down the lobby with the limo waiting for me.

i sat at the limo with an empty seat next to me and ...i remembered the joys of memories me and laura created in this limo........she would laugh at all my jokes...even if they make no sence...i kept looking at the empty chair as if laura was there....suddenly kevin sat there......i was now jolted back to the real world

kevin:hey, you ready?

i stared at him at the shock of him seating at laura's seat......i was silent....i just stared out the window 

i kept staring at the letter laura wrote and a tear fell on the words "love laura"

i closed my eyes and kept thinking.....after waht everything happend these past few days... me and laura never even got to go on our first date...........

before you know it...we we're at the airport.....

we were now walking through security with kevin just talking and talking

kevin:ok today is a new life! we need to come up of a new show., or probabply just replace ally.

as much as i wanted to punch him there was nothing i could do.....he was right....

i was now sitting at the waiting shed waiting for the airplane.....

while sitting down, kevin was just listening to music while i keep on looking at the seat next to me.....i keep on imagining if laura was here, a single tear fell of my eyes......i remember every moment i spent with her.....but now....its all gone..........she will be gone for 2 years.........

i just closed my eyes as all the memories with her kept rushing through my mind............