Chapter 33 #MeetAndGreet

-limo ride-

Kevin's pov

I was sitting infront of laura and ross where they are completely ignoring each other.

Kevin:....ummm sooo hey guys, you excited!?

Laura:whatever (she said while staring out her window.)

Kevin:ummm ok then....

Im not use to this, i always see them lauging on set , if not laughing,they fight and bicker alot....they spent the most alone time on set. Just seeing them ignioring ech other just makes it akward...suddenly ross spoke up

Ross:okay laura, what's your deal!

Laura suddenly looked back and gave him a glare

Laura: ugh, im not talking about this here!

Ross:fine!

Laura:FINE!

Ross:FINE!!

Kevin:ALRIGHT!

They both stared at me with confusion

Kevin:what happened?!

Laura/ross:.......

Kevin:this is like the biggest fight you ever had. On set, i only see you fighting about small things, but now your acting like complete enemies!

They both stared out the window with guilt in their eyes.

Kevin:i dont know whats the problem, but you two are bestfriends....BESTfriendsssssssss.....

Ross' pov

I was staring out my window while listening to kevin give us another lecture about our bickering.....but, he was right.....why was i mad? Im the one who made a mistake, i shouldnt have yelled at her, i tried to tell her i love her but we were inturrupted......

Laura's pov

Once again, kevin is blabbering about our fight. But this lecture was different....i never wanted to hurt ross, but why was he mad.....he's the one who said it was "true love" but still hasnt told me he loved me!......or.... Maybe i. Pushed him.....i just realized i havent even told him i love him....it was all in my mind......i should apologize...

Time flew by and before i knew it, the limo was infront of th red carpet.

I came back from my mind and back to the real world, i hear all the fans screaming...

Kevin:alright! The momment you two walk out this limo, i want SMILES , you two acting normal!.

I stared at ross without giving a word, he gave me a small smile and held my hand.

Ross:ready? (He asked all innocent)

I just nodded and he got out of the car while he helped me up...

I gave my biggest smile as possible as hundreds of fans took pictures

Fans:LAURA, ROSS WHOOOOOO, RAURA RAURA RAURA, I LOVE YOU , AUSTIN AND ALLY !!

We smiled and we smiled and we were directed to the stage with a table,

Ross' pov

I helped laura sit down in a gentlemen way, i was trying my best to please her....to say im sorry..

We both sat down with a mic infront of us..

Ross:HEY ALL AUSTIN AND ALLY FANS!

The crowd cheers as we say our greetings