Chapter 10 #trending

laura's pov

3....2....

right before the connection was lost, I felt the softest lips quickly pecked on my cheek

.....1

-connection lost-
I gave ross a friendly shocked look.

laura: I cant believe we just gave them that....:p

ross: gave them what? ;)

laura:ugh im never doing a livestream aline with you agaian :p I playfully push him ,so his arm will leave my shoulder.

laura:we better go, heath is going to kill us about the date we're gonna do!

right when we were about to leave,I opened the door and saw heath and kevin standing at the hall, giving me and ross a glare .

laura:HEATH! I said in  a high pitch tone, I know he was watching the live stream

ross:heath dont blame her! blame me! I know we're not aloud to date but it was jus....

heath: YOU TWO A GENIOUSES!

We both were set back in shock at what he said.....he agreed to us to date?

heath:you two going on a date will give great publicity for autin and ally!

ross: yah ....but laura clarified it will only be a friendly date.....sooo dont worry.

ross talked in  a hushed ,sad tone when he said 'friendly date'....I only said that sooo the fabs wint freak out.....but I really really REALLY want to go on a date with him!

after a few minutes of planning me and ross went back to his car.

r-ross l-laura

r:soooooo

there was this scilence that I hate between us....this is the first time it was awkward......is he falling for me too???? WAIT no! .....he probably only sees me as his bestfriend....

l:sooooo

r:laur im really sorry! he said in  a hurried tone

l:   I was set back in shock.  sorry for what?!

r:youuuu knoww....! forrrrr....acting.....alll.....lovey dovey in that live stream........the whole world is probably freaking out now......im sooo sorr..

I cut him off

l:hey! :p can you stop! ...I enjoyed today!

did I just said that?!?!?

r:you enhoyed it?! he smirked

I playfully push him a little :p

ross' pov

she pushed me playfully then it went silent.....and I hate being quiet!

r:sooo looking forward for our friendly date? I ask cheekly

l:yah! sooo where do you wanna go?

r:im thinking on thanking you to the carnival... I said, hoping she would agree

l:I LOVE CARNIVALS!!!!!!

this date is going to be perfect......after that live stream....I think...I ....can clearly say.....im fallin for her

after a minute, we arrived at the car and I took her home.

l:tnx ross, I had......hmmm....fun ;)

all I could do was blush....

suddenly I saw vanessa take out the trash.

v:well! looks like some people had fun....

l:ugh you watched!!!!!!!

v:duhhh

she quickly got back inside....right before I was about to leave...she yelled my name.

l:ross!!

r:huh!...owww what it is it?!

l:whens the date? ;)

r:hmmmm we start shooting tomorrow sooo how about after that?

l:owww ummm ok sure ;) see you there.

r: ;)

and with that I took off..

laura's pov

I went upstairs exhausted and opened my twitter account.

I get the usual stuff raura fans freaking out but what I diddnt expect is........

ross' pov

I got home and tan upstairs to see ryland not in our room....I took a shower...got into my pj's and before going to bed I opened my twitter.

I was a bit happy that the raura fans we're freaking ......then I saw......

trending

#raura

#raurahashappen

#rosskissedlaura

#rauralivestream

#ross'abs

#rossshouldbemine

#finallyraura

#austinandally3

#lauramarano

#rossians

we clearly took over the top ten trending list!

---------

short chapter sorry :/// but I hope you still liked it.