Chapter 11 #livetaping

laura's pov

I woke up to see that we are still over the trending page...

today me and ross are back to taping.....live taping I might add..soo I cant make plenty of mistakes......and the good news is.....raini and calum are back from new york! :D I wonder if they watched the live stream ://

I went to the shower then had breakfast and took off to our set.

ross'pov

I got up really early cause my call time was early -.-  im already on set drinking coffee when I feel hands cover my eyes..

ross:very funny laura!

???:hahahaha ross how did you know its me!btw I looooove you! it was in a deep voice acting all girly, I knew who he was.

I turned around to see calum

ross:calum! your back!

calum:yeah! ill give your souvenirs later....sooo I wan a talk about th.....

ross:im not talking about the live stream.

calum:..I was gonna say the script.

ross:ohhh ummmm ok lets talk about th...

calum:no! your hiding something!

ross:....

calum:what happend?!I diddnt watch!

thank godness!

ross:owww ummm nothing! well we have to go to the sonic boom set sooo lets go!

c:but... I just wanna..

r:no time lets go!
I quickly  pushed ourselves out of my dressing room.

laura's pov

I went inside and my stylist got my hair ready and I went to the sonic boom set.

me and ross and calum talked a bit when...

raini:guess who's bestfriends back from new york!!!!!!

ross:im her bestfriend.

calum: nooo I am

the 3 of us stared at calum at the same time.

calum: ok finnneee -.-

I quickly gave raini a quick hug while waiting for the audience for the live taping.

the live taping started and the audience awwwes and laughed....

heath: and cut! he quickly grabbed the mic.

heath:thank you soo much for coming in the live taping :D you can have your autographs and pictures with the cast in a minute....

laura: sooo ross while waiting.....lets play piano!

ross: sure....

laura:ill race yah there!

we were both running while the audience watched how sweet we look....I can imagine ,since it looks like ross was chasing me..

ross 'pov

she was leading when I caught up to her.

I quickly grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up

laura: ross put me down! hahaha!

I quickly spun her around and dropped her at my back soo that I'll be first at the piano.

ross:I win!

laura:no way! you cheted!!!!

ross: :p

laura's pov

we played a few chords together when I hear camera's clicks....ugh they must have taken more raura pics.

we took pictures and autographs and I went to my dressing room.

I was getting ready for our 'friendly date' when someone knocked at my door.

laura:its open!

raini walked in

r:hey laura!

l:hey raini

r:sooo I was thinking we have a girls night out with rydel tonight! I haven't seen you in a week!

l:you were only in new york a few days.....and I cant.....I have...   I started mumbling

r:what?! I cant hear you

l:I sorta havvee....a date...with...ross

r:WHAT! OMG THATS TOTES REDICS!

l:raini relax! we're only doing it cause its a dare a glfan gave.

r:uhuh! isss that the reason your fixing your hair.

l:I just wanna look..good.

r:I know you like him laur.....im sure he'll love whatever you'll look like.

l: look I just really want him to like me! when I was in elementary,....no one ever like me....when it was the girls choice dance.....3 guys turned me down....soo I didn't go.... I started tearing a little while raini patted my back. I baught a fancy dress and everything....but after figuuring out that I have no date....I didn't wanna come....this is my first chance to finally make an impression on  a person...even if its just ross....raini...I said its a friendly date ....but... I wanna experience how its like to be on a real REAL date.....just for once.

r: its ok laur...I understand.....you fix your hair as much as you want until you look gorgeous! she said trying to cheer me up

ross' pov

I was heading to laura's dressing room. and I was just about to knock when I hear crying.....I listened to the door and heard her conversation with raini.....

l"i wanna experience how its likevto be on a real REAL date....just for once

after hearing that...I understand why laura has never had a love life ....

r: I know exactly what to do at our date. I whispered