Chapter 26 #ICantBelIeveIt

Laura's pov

-limo ride back to the hotel-

Ross:hey you alright?

(I was silent throughout the ride cause i kept thinking..)

Laura:huh? Ummm yah im fine...just lost in thought i guess *i said in a hushed tone

Ross:hey, what's wrong? *he said in a curious and caring tone

(I love how he is always carig about me, that's what made me love him, i know he may never love me, he told me he likes me, but like and love are two very different things)

Laura:yah im fine.

Ross' pov

(Laura is acting strange, is it because what happened a while ago? Im really concerned.....i really like her....everytime i see her, my whole world stops)

*i thought of a way to cheer her up.

Ross:ummm excuse me, ken? (The limo driver)

Ken:yes sir?

Ross:can we stop by that store for a moment? (I said while pointing)

Ken:ummm ok sir.

-we parked and i went out for a second-

Laura's pov

Ross just left to buy something at the store and i just stayed in the car...

I kept talking to myself

Laura:why is this happening, im so confused....

-ken overheard me

Ken:what's so confusing maam?

Laura:ohh ....um...i guess i could tell you....have you ever felt like the love of your life will never love you....

Ken:maam im married, amd what i can tell you is, love does wierd things.....

Laura:yeahhh but in my situation is the weirdest......(cuz we always pretend we're a couple just for fun, we kissed 4 times)

Ken:it will work out maam, and for the record.....i married my bestfriend....(and with that, he closed the window separating the driver's seat from the back seat.

(Wait, he married his bestfriend? Was he trying to tell me something? Does he know i like ...i mean love ross? )

Then ross came back with bags on his hands.

Laura:hey, what did you buy?

Ross:you'll find out later when we get back to the room...

Laura:ummm ok

-after 10 minutes of awkward silence we made it to the hotel-

We got on the elevator and we got in the room..

Laura:i'll just go change....

Ross:umm ok, i'll set up ;)

Laura:hmmmmm, i better like this surprise :p

Ross: oh you will!

(I went in the bathroom)

Ross' pov

She' s gonna love this!

I bought old disney movies that laura loves, like simba,little mermaid, hsm....and i also got snacks, soda and her favorite food, gogurt!

I set it up and just layed on the bed waiting for her to come out...

-after 3 minutes she came out-