First Day At School

Chaeyoung's POV

I was sleeping peacefully and yes someone was shouting my name from downstairs again.

"SON CHAEYOUNG YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"She shouted and yes it was no other than Jeongyeon unnie. I got up and took a bath then put on my uniform and went downstairs. I saw Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie were already in the living room while Jeongyeon unnie were cooking us breakfast.

"Come and eat your breakfast you three" she said while setting the plate on the table. It was just a simple breakfast. As usual I finish first so i put my plate in the sink and go wait for them in the living room.

After they were done we got up and headed to Jeongyeon unnie's car. We got in and head to school.

"Hey guys I want to tell you guys something".

"What is it unnie?" Dahyun unnie asked.

"I have a girlfriend and her name is Im Nayeon." When did she even start dating?

"Really unnie since when??". Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie ask at the same time.

"Last month".

"Aww unnie you should've told us earlier". Dahyun unnie hit her arm playfully.

"Yahh I'm driving can't you see. Well I was planning to tell you guys but I was afraid you will think of me differently".

"Unnie no matter who you love it doesn't matter whether it's a guy or a girl we will love and support you always. And by the way you're not the only one here likes girls unnie" Then Tzuyu gave me a death glare and I just laugh at her.

"So Tzuyu who is it that you like?" She asked. I can see that Tzuyu was hesitating so I patted her shoulder.

"I-it's uhh it's... S-sana U-unnie". Dahyun unnie look at Tzuyu and gave her a smile a sweet one.

"Tzuyu-ya it's ok no matter who you love we will always support you and don't worry we won't leave your side". She then gave Tzuyu another smile and turned back in front.

"So what about you Dahyun unnie"? I asked her.

"Huh? M-me?" She asked while pointing her hand at herself.

"Yes you is there any other Dahyun here?"

"Yes, I like someone but I don't know if she feels the same way or not". I can tell that she's sad talking about that. I shouldn't have asked.

Tzuyu was about to say something but we have arrived at the school. We got out of the car and headed inside the school. And yes there were students staring at me but I didn't care so I just ignore them and follow the others. I headed to the office with them and the principle greeted me so I just bow my head.

"Ms. Son it seems you have arrived" i just nodded. I didn't listen to what the principle was saying I was just there spacing out. Then someone called me while shaking me a bit and I came back to my sense.

"Well Ms. Son looks like you weren't listening but it's ok you can go to your class now". I nodded and walked out from the office and headed to my class. I open the door and walked inside and the teacher saw me and smiled.

"So you're the new transfer student right?" I just nodded. "Very well then introduce yourself".

"My name is Son Chaeyoung". The teacher looked at me

"Is that all Ms. Son?" I just nodded.

"Okay then please take a seat over there beside Ms. Yoo". Yoo? Ohh I'm in the same class as my hyung.